⚜️Prologue

-
You walk on the pathways, as you look to your side to see your friend ,with the red and black polo shirt, Catherine walking with you, as she pointed at the building where our destination was.

It was already night, around 7:45pm. Earlier, you recieved a text message in your private friend group chat while in bed, that there is a party coming along.

You didn't know why they'de host a slumber party all of a sudden. But maybe it was because the friendship was slightly declining, so they took action to repair it and hang out like the good old times.

You weren't really excited much, since you were tired of school work and other stuff, but you tried to be hyped up about all this. Besides, it's a slumber party, so there's no harm in trying to attend it, right?

You adjusted your pink bucket hat and shirt, since you didn't expect the weather to be that cold.

Little did you know,
You wish you would've just ignored the message and stayed in bed.
Bad decision, Hazel.
Bad decision.

-

You knocked gently on the door of a small house, as you saw some people you know through the window.

Suddenly, a person opened the window, waving at you, while smiling.

???: Oh, sup. I didn't know you'de be early, haha.

A few friendly faces presented themselves, as the person who stood infront of you was a girl named Jacqueline, or Jacque.

Jaque: Come in, I guess. We're still setting things up for the party, so you can chill on one of the bean bags or the bed for a few minutes. We also have food in the fridge. So you can eat some snacks.

-

You nodded, and thanked them. As they gestured for you to come inside.

You sat on one of the bean bags, trying to relax yourself, as your friend Catherine just wandered around the place and talked to some other people you knew.

You closed your eyes to take a quick nap.

And a few minutes passed.

.

.

.

.

Silence filled up your mind while you were alseep.

.

.

.

.

.

(to be continued.)