You are perfect (for me)

Rain knew he wasn't the first person Phayu had dated from the start. Ever since Saifah told him on that day, when he sat over two hours waiting for Phayu to come to the garage. They weren't dating back then, since Rain still tried to pursue Phayu. He had no idea how hard he would fall in love.

But recently, that thought doesn't seem to leave his brain. He wants to know more about those exes of his boyfriend, his dear hubby. The problem is that Rain can't ask Phayu, because he never gets an answer. His hubby has a way to make him forget everything. Except the pleasure he feels at the moment. That means that he has to figure out ways around this, and one of them is asking Saifah.

There wasn't a lot of information Rain got from his brother-in-law (as Saifah demanded to be called by him). But it was a start, he now knows their names: Malai, Lek, May, Niran and Ploy. Those five aren't the only ones, but according to Saifah, they are the most significant. Each one of them for different reasons. And they all hurt Phayu, various actions leading to that. Sadly, he got nothing more than that.

Next person Rain goes to is Prapai, who is a bit more open about details. But Rain can't get a lot more, just that the breakups hit Phayu hard, making him colder with each new failed relationship. How Phayu almost gave up on love completely, at least that's what Pai thought until he showed up. Unexpectedly. And made Phayu lose his mind completely and irreversibly. That brings a big smile on Rain's face.

While avoiding asking Phayu was easy at the beginning, Rain can't really do it anymore. His brain is constantly screaming at him to talk to his boyfriend about this. And it makes him pretty nervous, knowing he should tell his boyfriend how he feels, and how necessary it seems to be for him. He is also too scared to admit it out loud.

He never expected that he would meet them all. And how soon that would happen.

One day, he is studying in the garage while Phayu is working on some bikes for the race. A woman comes inside, from what Rain assumes, to get her car. What draws his attention is the name she tells Nui, Malai, just like one of his boyfriends exes. The first one, Rain remembers. He becomes suspicious of her when he hears her demanding to see Phayu. As if she has any right.

Rain tries to contain his anger and jealousy, because he shouldn't make a scene. Not right here, right now. His control is gone the moment Malai gets closer to Phayu. He doesn't like it at all. That woman dares to try and touch his hubby. Who does she think she is?

Rain can see how uncomfortable Phayu is getting, with her insistence to ignore his warning not to touch him. It is the perfect time to get involved. She didn't understand it at first, so Rain starts being very rude to her. She gets angry when Phayu puts his arm around Rain, pulling him closer and lowering his head on Rain's shoulder. All is good now that she leaves irritated.

This leads to a long talk where Phayu tells him about Malai and their relationship. How she was beautiful, sweet and kind. Until she decided she was bored of Phayu's teasing. Rain was confused by that, because he loved it. He hugs his boyfriend tightly, and they fall asleep in each other's arms, with smiles on their faces.

It takes Rain month after the Malai-incident, to actually hear Phayu mentioning the name of another of his exes. This time, it is Lek. The conversation starts with the beginning of their relationship, and how Rain realized that he is bisexual. So he asks his boyfriend when he figured it out and how. Then Phayu tells him about his first boyfriend, Lek. How Phayu was only 16 then and how demanding Lek was. Rain also learned that Phayu never had sex with Lek.

Then, a few weeks later, Rain had the displeasure of meeting Lek. It was hatred at first sight. When Lek dared to ask for something he thought he had a right to, Rain freaks out and screams at Lek, yelling at him for everything he did to Phayu. He also promises to make Lek pay if he ever dared to come anywhere near his Phayu again.

May is actually the only Phayu's ex Rain has met before. As she is one of his boyfriend's friends at the races. Learning that she used to date Phayu was a bit of a shock. Not a bad one, still a shock, though. Rain liked her before finding out how she broke Phayu's heart, after he told her that he loved her. Who does something heartless like that, was a loss to Rain. He respects Phayu's decision to stay friends with her. But who says that he has to like it, or to be nice to her. He will watch out for her next move, carefully. And Rain will never forgive her for what May did to Phayu. Just because his hubby is protective and everyone knows that, doesn't mean Rain is any less defensive over Phayu. And people will learn that, how he doesn't let anyone hurt his loved ones.

Rain finally manages to convince Phayu to tell him about May. He has a lot to say. Rain can understand that she was young, but it is not an excuse for that sort of behavior.

Much to Rain's surprise, he actually likes one of Phayu's exes. Niran, his name is, and he was the ex Phayu actually loved. He doesn't know how it came to the topic, when they talked about Niran, but Rain doesn't mind that. The only part that bothers him, not really bothering but scary, is the fact that he would never have his hubby, had Niran stayed. It's eating Rain from the inside, that insane amount of jealousy. Which in turn makes Phayu worried about him.

Phayu sits him down to explain how much he loves Rain. How he wouldn't leave him, even if Niran does come back. Which will not happen, ever, and for the first time, his hubby offers him to top. Rain can't shake the disbelief at the offer. But that night, Rain is slowly guided on what to do and how to do it.

The fact that Rain is the one who gets to sink into the Phayu's tight and warm channel, to be the only other person who ever did almost makes him cum right away. Without actually having sex. Rain knows enough about being a bottom, so he makes sure to carefully prepare Phayu. His fingers are gentle and coated in a good amount of lube, before he slowly puts one finger inside. He moves it in and out, and Phayu is getting impatient. Rain adds another finger slowly scissoring them, adding a third a few minutes later. When he is sure that he prepared his hubby well enough, he enters, without any hurry. He isn't going to last long, so he starts jerking Phayu off simultaneously. They both cum at the same time.

Rain is extremely grateful to Phayu for giving up control, at least for tonight. Because he needs this, craves the security of knowledge about his own place in Phayu's life. Rain is lying in Phayu's arms, held protectively close. He knows he is loved.

Everything Rain learned until now, isn't even close to preparing him for her. The ultimate bitch, as Rain dubs her. She broke Phayu enough to make him lose belief in love. She shattered him so much that he doesn't speak her name, never mentions anything about her. The person who actually told him about Ploy is Som, once he finally got over his jealousy over Rain.

After finally learning that Ploy existed and how nasty she is, Rain wants to make her pay for everything. And by everything, Rain means literally everything she did to Phayu. He doesn't plan to tell his hubby, though. So he goes to the person he is certain will help him, Saifah. Two of them make a revenge plan together.

They go to Chai, asking for a favor. Rain isn't an idiot and neither is Saifah. They know that they will need to repay it. He is willing to do it, whatever it takes. Just so Phayu will finally be free. Getting involved with the mafia is a small price to pay, he would do anything for Phayu. He loves him enough to die for him. No, scratch that. Rain loves Phayu enough to kill for him. There's nothing in this world that would stop him.

When he comes home, together with his brother-in-law, Phayu just looks at them strangely, saying nothing. But Rain can tell he sees right through both him and Saifah. They eat dinner together, and Phayu and Rain go to their bedroom. Later that night, they fall asleep in each other's embrace.

This is the most perfect feeling in the world, being held in Phayu's strong arms, knowing you are his one and only. Happiness overflowed Rain's heart and he snuggled deeper, falling asleep feeling completely safe.