─── thirty one

I think I like you best
when you're just with me
and no one else

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Gryffindor vs. Slytherin

And of course, the winner was Gryffindor despite receiving mocking songs from Slytherin about WEASLEY IS OUR KING, which furiated Willow and Hermione. The duo went to the ground to congratulate Angelina.

But good things wouldn't happen with Draco Malfoy's presence.

"We wanted to write another couple of verses!" Malfoy called, as
Katie and Alicia hugged Harry. "But we couldn't find rhymes for fat and ugly - we wanted to sing about his mother, see -" Ron's blood was boiling as he clenched his fist and glared at Draco, along with Harry.

"Enough, Draco!" Andrea shouted at her elder brother as he raised his eyebrow cockily.

"Learn something to make father proud, Andrea," he snapped harshly, which made Andrea stay quiet.

we couldn't fit in useless loser either - for his father, you
know -"

Fred and George had realized what Malfoy was talking about.
Halfway through shaking Harry's hand, they stiffened, looking around at Malfoy.

"Leave it," said Angelina at once, taking Fred by the arm. "Leave it, Fred, let him yell, he's just sore he lost, the jumped-up little -"

"- but you like the Weasleys, don't you, Potter?" said Malfoy,
sneering. "Spend holidays there and everything, don't you? Can't see how you stand the stink, but I suppose when you've been dragged up by Muggles, even the Weasleys' hovel smells okay -"

"Shut up!" Andrea shouted once she saw Fred and George trying to lung on Draco.

"Close you filthy mouth for once so that you don't break your bones, Malfoy!" Willow sneered as Draco looked at her in a disgusting way and smirked, looking at Harry.

you like the Weasleys, don't you, Potter?" said Malfoy,
sneering. "Spend holidays there and everything, don't you? Can't see how you stand the stink, but I suppose when you've been dragged up by Muggles even the Weasleys' hovel smells okay and the way your girlfriend moans your name must've boosted some power to you, right?" Harry gritted his teeth as he held George, who was struggling to free himself and lung on Draco.

"Draco, please, stop!" Andrea cried out desperately.

"Shut your mouth when elders are talking, Andrea!" She once again went quiet and looked down helplessly.

"I'm pretty sad that your parents aren't there to witness your stupidity. Thank merlin that they're de--" before he could complete the sentence, Draco was pinned on the ground with Harry hovering over him and was throwing punches at his face, whereas George was swearing , whereas Fred was held back by three chasers.

"Harry!" Hermione shrieked in horror.

"Harry, don't do this!" Willow shouted, but she was satisfied with the way Harry bet the shit out of Draco, despite getting few punches from him.

"Come on. Talk, Malfoy!" Harry breathed harshly as he threw a punch at Draco's face.

"Please, stop this!" Andrea screamed as her cheeks were stained with tears.

"What do you think you're doing?" screamed Madam Hooch as Harry was pulled back from Draco, who was curled up in the ground with bloody lips. Though Harry also had a bruise at the edge of his lips, he wasn't that bet up compared to Draco.