GATE, The Witches

Yoshika Miyafuji, Hikari Karibuchi, Christina Barkhorn and Maria Dietrich was flying patrols. 

The 'newer' Sargent, looked down and said.., " Guys, what's with this 'Structure'?" " We should 

investigate, Christina - san.", said Yoshika. The four flown in. 

They flown out 'close' to a residential backyard, to..., " Is this 'Liberion'?", asked Yoshika. 

Christina flown ahead a distance, and pulled out a flag from the middle pole. 

" Looks like, 'Liberion' but too many stars.", she said. " Let's investigate, the store we flown over,

first.", said Yoshika. 

" Dollar General? Is there, 'Liberion' Bills with 'Generals' on them?" " I don't think it's what

you're thinking, Marie.", said Christina. She took the 'sleepy head' inside with her. 

Gertrude Barkhorn was pacing, like a worried 'mother lioness'. " Trude, I know you're worried. 

But, Christina is strong.", said Minna Wilcke, Commander of 501st JFW. Then, they heard them. 

Striker Units. The duo jogged out, and spotted.., " Sis, Minna, guess where we were!", said 

Christina, with the others, holding 'Blue', long, bags, in each hand. 

Long tables were set up in the Lounge. " Who's 'Green', long ear doll?", asked Shirley Yeager.

" That's 'Franz'.", said Christina, of the 'Mandalorian 'Child' ' plush. 

Sakamoto, was examining a Dollar Tree 'Lightsaber'. She opened the plastic packaging,

and... " Doesn't work." " Needs 'batteries'.", said Hikari. Sakamoto 'laughed'. 

"Cell Phone?", asked Grace Stewart. " For communications.", said Maria. 

Minna with DVD case in hand..., " I made a decision."