Spare

Name- Jayden (Spare)
Age- 19 years old
Gender- Male
Sexuality- Bisexual

Looks-
(The pictures are not mine)

Looks-(The pictures are not mine)

Eye color- Grey Hair color- A light cool brown, almost grey looking in some lighting Skin color- A very even light brown much like the 1st picture Height- 5'11

Eye color- Grey
Hair color- A light cool brown, almost grey looking in some lighting
Skin color- A very even light brown much like the 1st picture
Height- 5'11

Personality-

(TO BE WRITTEN)

Likes- Weighted blankets, tea, writing, exploring, activism, helping people, music, especially headphones

Dislikes- feeling used by people, overstimulating areas, being touched without his permission (even casual/normal touches like poking or a pat on the shoulder)

Background- (TO BE WRITTEN)

When in a supernatural RP-

Powers- He was the power to create copies/duplicates of himself. Making them takes a lot of energy and concentration as he has to sit and be aware of almost every nerve/feeling of his body. Much like meditation when they tell you to imagine a buzz from the tips of your toes moving to the top of your head, while also feeling like you just worked out every muscle to their limit. It's a full body ache. The copy(copies) and himself share a consciousness, they can act separately from each other but they share one mind, much like having an extra limb or being ambidextrous. He can only easily/quickly make 1 copy of himself, it takes him about 3 minutes at least. The process looks like lines of thin glowing strings slowly appearing around him and then in front of him as if sowing his copy together like a mirror image. When only making 1 copy, it can last in the world for a week before just disappearing. His body is naturally/physically is more durable than most, his copies are even more durable than his.

Drawbacks- Making more than one makes him increasing nauseous, as well as overwhelmed. His copies and him share a mind so the sensory overload can be too much to handle at some points. He can get really sick if he makes more than 3 of himself. If his copies get hurt, he feels it as if his actual body gets hurt and that can send him into shock especially if the copies body dies suddenly.