Prologue: Team Darkness Arises

Have you ever wondered... what did the earth look like from outer space? Other than it being round, of course. However, if I can guess, it would look like the shape of... a Pokeball. Yeah, those pokeballs Trainers use to have their fun with us, Pokemon. But, I don't know for sure, I haven't seen the shape of the earth ever since. In fact, I haven't seen most things. I know what I take for granted, and that's what I know most of my common knowledge. Weird, right, hehe. But, however, it doesn't matter to me since I know what belongs in this universe. In fact, this world is small, so small, that you can see with a naked eye. It's really funny if you think about it.

(In a room, a silhouette wakes up, and it reveals a Pikachu-colored Pichu that just got out of bed)

Sparky: This is my world. This apartment I live in is my world. How I live my life is my secret. I'm actually imprisoned inside this hellhole. (Walks to a window) My name is Sparky, the Pikachu-colored Pichu. I'm an experienced battler who lives in an abnormal, daily life.

(Just beyond reach was a door, and Sparky was getting ready for after stretching)

Sparky: ALRIGHT!!! HERE WE GO!!!

(Sparky rushed towards the door at blazing speed and started banging and yelling to get out. She was Monolouging about her life being imprisoned inside her apartment and how it sucked being here until... she broke out into craziness.)

Sparky: And plus, I'm pretty sure nothing unexpected would happen after all this ti-Huh?

(The TV started playing static)

Sparky: Really? (Groans) Stupid piece of junk.

???: Hello, is this thing on? Right.

Darkrai: Hello, everyone.

Sparky: WHAT THE KARP?!?!

Darkrai: Yes, yes, you're probably wondering... I'm Darkrai, the leader of Team Darkness. Now I know what you're all thinking, but I have a new goal, to cover this world into darkness and give Pokémon endless nightmares. But, I need your help to do that. So, me and my friends and I are going to make that happen. (Laughs evilly) Good luck surviving.

(TV clicks off)

Sparky: Team Darkness? Endless Nightmares? Cover the world into darkness? That's a bad sign. This is a really bad sign. I gotta get out of here and fast. (Rushes towards the door) Okay, OPEN UP!!!

(Sparky was about to bust down the door... but...)

(Rattle Rattle)

Sparky: AAAAH!!! (Tumbles Backward)

(As she was fearing for her life, the door busts down and revealed, and revealed a Weezing and an Arbok)

Arbok: Wow, this house looks like the perfect place to brainwash some Pokémon.

Weezing: Yeah, but who?

Sparky (in mind): Shit, shit, shit, shit, SHIT!!!!

Arbok: Hmm? Ah. Look what the cobra dragged in. A little Pichu.

Weezing: Oh, she sure is perfect. I'll hold her in place. You do your magic.

(Weezing came over and pinned her down, and Arbok came closer to her face)