Meeting Him

Authors Note:

This is my first book on Wattpad so i'm still figuring things out so sorry if i've made any mistakes. Also let me know what you think in the comments.

(y/n) sat in a bar. A cold shirley temple tightly gripped in her hand. The hood of her anime hoodie was pulled over her head, hiding her beautiful face.

 The hood of her anime hoodie was pulled over her head, hiding her beautiful face

She was part of the most feared gang in Ohio, or well, she used to be. Her cousin, who secretly loved her, had convinced her to move to Alabama. And after things got messy back home, it didn't seem like a bad idea. But still, keeping her beautiful face as hidden as possible was essential. She wouldn't want anyone to recognize her.

"Aye girl, how you been." A deep, gravely voice said from behind her.

(y/n) turned back to them. Her face reddend as she noticed his chisled jaw and stoic features. His body was adorned with stylish Gucci and off brand j's. It was George Pig. He stood with his 2 foot stature, reaching for the top of a bar stool. One of his body guards quickly intervened and boosted him onto the stool.

His smegsy hot body sat only inches from her. "Girl, I'm talking to you." He said, his voice laced authority and firmness. (Y/n) watched each word leave his precious lips and a wave of heat washed over her body.

"S-Sorry my man, its just.....you too beautiful." She managed to squeeze out.

George pig BOmbAstIC side eyed her. " It's aight. I get that alot." He said casually, willing to forget about it. "Now, watchu doin in my sweet home, Alabama? Apart from looking pretty."

(y/n) felt like she was about to die. 'Apart from looking pretty?.' the sentence rang in her head repeatedly. "Uh, things got bad back at my place. If you know what i mean." She said. She couldent even look at the gang leader if she wanted to talk, but luckily the words came out just fine.

George pig held his handsome chin in thought and nodded. "Well, you welcome to stay at my place baby girl." He said, his blue orbs catching hers.

(y/n) held his gaze for a moment, before breaking it with a dissapointed expression. "Nah, its cool. I'm stayin with my cousin till this all blows over." with every word her, heart grew heavier with dissapointment.

Suddenly, his hard and warm hand grabbed hers, bringing their eyes back together. "Forget yo cousin, i insist." He said.

A smile cracked onto her face but (y/n) pushed it back down, along with every other emotion that was exploding inside her. "Alright, i'll stay with you." She grinned.

Authors note: Let me if you guys want a second chapter in the comments