SOCIOPATH

( SOCIOPATH )

❝ SHE WAS POWERFUL NOT BECAUSE SHE WASN'T SCAREDBUT BECAUSE SHE WENT ON SO STRONGLY, DESPITE THE FEAR

SHE WAS POWERFUL
NOT BECAUSE SHE WASN'T SCARED
BUT BECAUSE SHE WENT ON SO STRONGLY, DESPITE THE FEAR. ❞

( SUMMARY )
✧・゚: *✧:*

     ELLISON SPELLMAN CAME FROM a long line of hufflepuffs. Her grandparents were hufflepuffs, her mother and father were also hufflepuffs, so were her older siblings. Growing up Ellison couldn't wait to get her Hogwarts letter in the mail, and then sit in front of all her peers and have the sorting hat shout, HUFFLEPUFF.

When she was eleven years old and her letter finally came, the blonde jumped for joy. It was the only thing she talked about for weeks, it got so bad her twin brother, Elias, refused to be in the same room with her for more then ten minutes.

Standing on platform 9 ¾, Ellison hugged her parents tightly and kissed them both on the cheek, the elder Ellison's wishing their youngest children good luck, and Elias telling Ellison to hurry or they'd miss the train.

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry was everything and more of what Ellison had dreamed it was like, the pictures she'd seen in her parents old photo albums hadn't done the school justice. The elder, by a minute, Spellman twin had been in awe since she stepped off the train, her brother telling her, close your mouth Ellie, or you'll catch flies. Ellison had rolled her eyes and shoved her brother.

Standing in the Great Hall, Ellison nervously fiddled with her plain black robes, as she looked at the bright yellow Hufflepuff banner and her heart filled with pride, she'd soon be wearing those beautiful yellow robes. Ellison Spellman had never smiled so big then when she watched as her twin had sat on the stool and had the sorting hat placed on top of his head, her smile widened even more when the hat shouted, HUFFLEPUFF.

When her name was called, Ellison Spellman took a deep breath before she held her head high and walked up to the stool and sat. Her heart skipped a beat as she felt the sorting hat being placed on her head. She heard the hat mumbling to itself, she heard her family's name. Second passed, then minutes and the hat had yet to say Hufflepuff. The eleven year old blonde breaths nervously, she had to end up in Hufflepuff, there was no other house for her. Her entire family have been hufflepuffs, she was supposed to be one too.

Ellison's green eyes scan the Great Hall, they scan the four tables in front of her. She makes eye contact with a pair of familiar green eyes that were almost identical to her own, Elias Spellman has a worried look in his eyes, he was wondering the same thing she was, why was the hat taking so long?

Ellison's eyes scanned over the blue Ravenclaw table before they found the green Slytherin table. Her green eyes locked on a pair of dark brown eyes. The dark brown eyes belonged to a boy about her age, with pale skin and hair as dark as midnight. The blondes breath hitched as the unknown boy stared at her with an unreadable expression on his face.