Morning After

Rough fingers adorned in heavy rings tug on your hair as you let out small moans, your body weak and small underneath his large one. Red hair tickling your neck as he plants light kisses, his cock pumping in and out of you. The drunk haze you were both in keeping the mood light and flirty.

   You woke up in a bed that clearly wasn't yours, the sheets full of cigarette burns and the comforter covered in stains of god knows what. As you rose up to figure out who you ended up with last night you were met with a room that was any alternative kids wet dream. The walls were painted a deep red and plastered with posters of metal bands and a few punk/emo bands. You only recognized Hollywood Undead and Puscifer, as you looked around you noticed flim and pictures hung up around the room. Most of the photos had the same group of four in them, a redhead with a prosthetic arm and loud makeup, a blonde with a mask and large build, a tall masked man covered in leather, and a buff man with blue hair and a knack for fishnets. You decided to take a bet on the one you fucked, going for the one with the red hair and makeup. As you skimmed through your thoughts you failed to notice the sudden creak in the floors, what you did notice was the large bang that followed.

   "WHAT THE FUCK YOU GIANT FREAK!" The door swung open, two large men stumbling in. One wearing a towel and the other a fully clothed blonde. The blonde gestured to you, speaking in a low tone. "Let's not do this in front of your 'fuck of the week'" Ouch, that hurt. As you went to get out of the bed you realized you were still naked, grabbing your clothes that were strewn around the bed you stared down the two men. "Uh, hi?" you said, not sure what to do as you weren't super keen on changing in front of the blonde one. The half naked redhead slammed the door, dropping his towel and angrily grabbing clothes as you stared unknowingly at his large... thing. You fit that thing inside you?! "You clearly don't fucking remember me do you?" He asked, pulling on his boxers and a clean shirt. You shook your head and went to put your clothes on.

   As you got dressed he explained to you the events of last night and who he was. His name was Eustass Kid and you two met at a bar last night, his name sounded familiar but you brushed it off and said your goodbyes. You headed down the street, getting directions to your place from his, you lived in the city so you walked just about everywhere.