𝐒𝐊𝐘𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋.

▎ 𝜗𝜚 ⊹ ‧₊˚ 𓂃 SKYFALL

▎ 𝜗𝜚 ⊹ ‧₊˚ 𓂃 SKYFALL.   ▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇╰┈ © 𝙽𝚄𝚃𝙾𝙽𝙼𝚈𝙳𝚁𝙰𝙲𝙾, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟺

▇▇▇▇ ❛ oh,  look  at  these  two   ╱
how  they  wish  to  destroy  one  another,  how  they  wish  to  control  one  another,  how  they  wish  to  be  free ╱
can't  you  see?  can't  you  see  how  much  they  need  each  other !  ❜

₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ ゚.
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
𝟎𝟎𝟎. 𝚂𝚈𝙽𝙾𝙿𝚂𝙸𝚂

In the gritty underworld where power is the ultimate currency, Madeline King and Matt Sturniolo, both entrenched as second-in-commands in rival mafia families—The Saints and The Disciples, respectively—find themselves entangled in a sinister plot devised by their ruthless bosses.

As their leaders battle for dominance in the criminal hierarchy, Madeline and Matt are assigned the ghastly task of eliminating each other. The stakes are high, and the tension is palpable as they navigate the treacherous terrain of their dangerous profession. Each move they make is shadowed by the looming threat of betrayal, and the burden of revenge propels them forward into a dangerous dance of intrigue.

However, amidst the looming violence and simmering animosity, an unexpected twist emerges. Madeline and Matt, despite their assigned roles as adversaries, find a connection that transcends the boundaries of their brutal world. A forbidden love blossoms, complicating their allegiances and setting the stage for a conflict that goes beyond the vendettas of their mafia overlords.

Caught between duty and desire, Madeline and Matt must navigate a labyrinth of deception, loyalty, and moral ambiguity. The world they inhabit becomes a stage for their forbidden affair, and as their emotions deepen, so does the danger surrounding them. As their bosses demand faithfulness and ruthlessness, Madeline and Matt are faced with a choice: carry out the deadly mission they've been assigned, or defy their destinies and challenge the very foundations of The Saints and The Disciples.

In a world where trust is scarce and survival is a constant battle, Madeline and Matt's forbidden love becomes a beacon of hope, a fragile flame flickering against the dark backdrop of their criminal existence. As they grapple with the consequences of their emotions, the mafias they serve teeter on the brink of chaos, and the fate of The Saints and The Disciples hangs in the balance. The journey of Madeline and Matt unfolds as a thrilling tale of love, loyalty, and betrayal in the heart of a dangerous underworld.