Level 1 - Smellyjelly Toothpaste

"This donut was probably bought like a week ago, wasn't it? Either way, it's all I can really eat now. Well, it's not, but I don't think I'm the only one who wouldn't bother getting their ass to put effort into preparing breakfast so early in the morning... Right? Wait... "Get Smellyjelly toothpaste today"... Am I not hearing this like the 3rd time at this point?" - I thought to myself while staring at the ugly plate with some flowers on it. They looked like they were painted by someone who clearly hadn't seen a flower other than the ones they grew in their pantie garden for a while. I eventually looked up at the TV, because clearly something was wrong, unless I was still dreaming... Nah, that's quite unlikely, my unusually big balls felt pretty real. Itchy even.
   - Uhh...
The ad was indeed repeating, over and over again. I forced myself to stand up and shake the TV, in an attempt to fix it. Obviously, that did not solve the issue. What was I even thinking... I'm kind of a retard I guess.
   - The fuck is wrong with this old-ass piece of shit? Ugh... MOOOOOOM!!!
   The word 'mom' set fire to my throat. I released it out of my vocal chords too powerfully. At that moment, I also realized, that my breath smelled like shit. I still hadn't brushed my teeth after waking up, fuck.
   - What do you want? Is it so important that you have to wake your sister up? - Said mom. She looked pretty sss.....cary.
   "Oh yeah, it's not. In fact, it's not important at all, why the hell was I even bothered by this in the first place? Jeez... Welp, you gotta say something to that angered beast standing in the doorway of the living room named m- yyeeaah, you know the word, I won't say it. I'm traumatized. I mean, my throat is. It's not like I'm even actually saying this, it's just the voice in my head, but y'know... WHATEVER." - My thoughts were getting really hard to control. Coming one after another, like those hot dilfs from my dreams.
   - Sorry. This TV might wanna see someone who's willing to stick their fingers into its cable holes, or whatever TV specialists do when they fix these things. Just letting you know. It's been playing the same ad for like 5 minutes now. It's getting really annoying. - It was not, I hadn't even noticed until like 15 seconds before.
   My mom remained speechless. She looked at the TV with confusion. Not sure what she did next, 'cause I decided to just leave to school, I didn't have much time. I imagine she didn't give a shit and just went to bed with dad to do some quirky shit... Yeah, that's probably what happened.