Ch. 1

Karakura Town 2:04am

Friday Oct. 30th, 2016

I was lying on my bed, thinking about the girl that saved Ona and me. 'Who is she?! She's so familiar, but I'm sure I never met her before! WHAT THE?!?!?!' "How is a Black Swallowtail-" I stopped talking when I saw the same girl phase through my wall into my room. "It's near!" she called out to someone.

7 more people dressed the same as her (one had a wooden helmet-like thing hiding his head), came through the same wall, talking to each other. "Hey, who the hell are you?!" I demanded to know. They, of course, ignored me. "I SAID WHO THE FUCKING HELL ARE YOU?!" I repeated louder, while kicking my 'savior' in her back.

And of course, they now give me their attention. "You c-can see us? And y-you j-just kicked me." she said, stuttering in disbelief. "Idiot. Of course I can see all of you. Now, answer some questions if you'd please. Who are you? Why the fuck do you guys seem familiar? What is with the uniforms and swords? AND WHAT THE FUCKING HELL ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM?!" I asked, trying to kick her again.

"Sai!" the red-haired woman shouted and the next thing I knew, I was on the ground with my arms trapped behind me, cursing at her, "God damn it! Let me up!" "NO!!! Now to answer question #1. I'm Rukia Kuchiki. This is Lieutenant Hisagi Shuuhei, Captain Sajin Komamura, Captain Jūshirō Ukitake, Lieutenant Renji Abarai, Lieutenant Rangiku Matsumoto, Captain Toshiro Hitsuguya, 3rd seats Kiyone Kotetsu and Sentarō Kotsubaki, and finally Captain Shunsui Kyōraku. Question #2: We don't know, we never seen you before today. Question 3: We are Shinigami. And finally, question #4: We were tracking a hollow that was coming this way before we lost it. Sensing the high reiryoku, we tracked it here knowing this is where the hollow will attack next." Rukia explained.

Just then, a monstrous roar came out of nowhere. "Where the hell is that coming from?!" I yelled, startling the others. "What's wrong?" "What's wrong! You mean you guys didn't just hear that roar?! What are you guys deaf?!" I yelled at them. "RRRRROOOOOAAAAARRRRR!!!!!!" "We hear it this time, definitely a hollow!" Ukitake confirmed, right before my sisters screamed out.

"Shit, Karin! Yuzu! Release. Me! NOW GOD DAMN IT!!!" I roared in anger, as I broke free of my restraints; the aura surrounding me was black, crimson, and watery blue. I would of laughed at the reapers while running past the stunned Shinigami, if the situation wasn't so dire. As soon as I reached the monster; I fought hand to claw, foot to mask.