"Chapter one"

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

"ᴅᴀᴍɴ.. ɪꜱ ᴛʜɪꜱ ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ?"

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯The top of the rainbow bow citadel, the place where leaders of all colors shall reside when a meeting is called

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
The top of the rainbow bow citadel, the place where leaders of all colors shall reside when a meeting is called.
Amount:
8 chairs,
8 leaders.

Current:

6 chairs,
leaders: present.

2 chairs, unoccupied.

One unknown

One unavailable and currently their spot being taken in by sabre.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

✧ | Tiring.

That's the simplest way you could describe this meeting as or at least that's how Sabre felt it to be in this very moment.

'..how exhausting..'
How could it not be?

Close your eyes and imagine yourself in the center of it all.

He may not be topic of their current problem but being stuck in a room filling up with arguments, pointing and slightly blaming each other for their people's choices of troublesome actions. He could feel a few of them feeling anger. Their anger slowly brewing itself up to hatred and distrust.

Truly, it's tiring.. chaotic is another word that best describes the situation.

..Not only that, he still hasn't figured out who has been leaving him notes, these notes were always given to him either at the entrance of his house or the door way to his bedroom.

A few containing threats (whether they we're a group of people or just one he didn't have a single clue either.)

while the other half was made by a mysterious hooded figure who seemed to be trying to help him yet his words and hints, so vague, so subt-

"—wha?! Hey! Don't look at me!"

"I'm not!"

Their voices snapped him out of his thoughts as he hears yellow leader's sudden yell with Indigo hastily responding to it right after.

He managed to hear a small mumble of a "we're not." From blue, who turned his head away. sounding a bit irritated with yellow's words.

"Look, We're not blaming anyone. I'm just saying it's happening and we need to figure out who these people are so we can fix this."

Sabre spoke, trying to get the leaders to calm down and cooperate, or at least get them to listen to him.

"There's something you need to see, it's urgent!"

The colorless guard exclaimed, panic and worry lacing their voice as they finally reach the top of the spiral staircase leading to the meeting room.

All heads turned to him. Not a word was spoken as they all rush down, all leaders and Sabre followed the guard.

Running right behind him and down the stairs yet being careful not to trip and cause a delay.

....

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

"...It seems like the sun is rising..."