Sypnosis & Introduction

Genius Zaizai is a scientific research boss [era]
天才崽崽是科研大佬[年代]

#shubao.wb
Chapters: 142

The full text is completed.
Liu Yanning has a fairy face, but she is a stupid beauty. She failed the high school entrance examination three times. At the age of 20, she married Shen Mu, who worked at the Aviation Research Institute, and lived in the family compound.
At the age of 21, Liu Yanning gave birth to her son A Bao. A Bao could not speak even at the age of three. Outsiders felt that it was a pity that the child prodigy Shen Mu gave birth to a son who was stupid.
When A Bao was over one year old, he liked to read books and make babbling noises, which made Liu Yanning uneasy.
When A Bao learned to speak and stick his butt out all day long to write and draw, Liu Yanning curiously leaned over to take a look, and saw R+VE=2 written on the paper.
She thought A Bao had written it randomly, so she hugged him and kissed him: "A Bao, what is this?"
"This is Euler's theorem, mom."
Children of the same age did not like to play with A Bao. One day Liu Yan Ning took Abao out to buy things and met the kid next door, Mao Ningning, playing with a train.
Abao quietly told his mother, "Ning Ning is a little fool. He doesn't even know the principle of train braking."
The following pre-released article "Raising a Cub in Ninety Years" is welcome to collect:
Chen Meiting will never forget that cold interrogation room. room, she went to see the agent as usual.
The highly intelligent criminal Zhou Run has a beautiful face. No one can tell that he successfully planned a digital currency theft a few days ago. Without leaving any clues, he chose to surrender and named Chen Meiting as his defender. .
Zhou Run is the most powerful hacker. If he didn't go astray, the National Security Agency would want him. But now, he can only spend the rest of his long life in prison. Chen Meiting looked at him and shed tears.
Zhou Run folded his hands and asked her calmly: "Why are you crying? Mom."
Waking up again, Chen Meiting returned to the eve of going abroad. In that parallel time and space, after the divorce, Chen Meiting cruelly left her five-year-old son to study abroad. Thinking of Zhou Run in the future, Chen Meiting tore up her ticket and passport and returned to Qingshan Alley with her luggage.
Not long after Chen Meiting returned home, she saw little Zhou Run talking on a toy phone in a decent manner, "Brother, you are lying! My mother is back! She did not abandon me!"