1-20

☆ 1. Chapter 1
font record
Contents next chapter

Chapter 1

The family courtyard was extremely quiet in the afternoon, but the cicadas were noisy.

Liu Yanning pulled her son Abao towards the gate of the family courtyard. She held an indigo blue parasol. I heard it was a brand from an imported store. It was small and light. She has beautiful black hair in braids. If you look closely, you will notice something is different. There is actually a landscape-splashed silk scarf braided in the hair, and the tail of her hair is exposed beautifully. She is indescribably beautiful.

Abao jumped up and down and followed his mother to the gate. The doorman was lying on the beauty chair and playing the cattail leaf leisurely, his eyes slowly closing.

A young man stood in the shade of a tree. On a hot day, he was wearing a gray shirt, straight suit pants with suspenders, and shiny leather shoes. When he saw Liu Yanning from a distance, he smiled.

"You really don't have to come here on such a hot day. I'm really troubling you." Liu Yanning took the bag handed over and said sheepishly.

"I brought it here when I was passing by." The man's eyes flickered across her pure face. He squatted down, took out a few snacks from his trouser pocket, and handed them to Abao, "Uncle Song brought you beef jerky. ."

Abao's white and tender face turned slightly red with heat. He took the beef jerky and showed a row of cute little baby teeth to Song Jiahe.

After returning home, Liu Yanning poured out the contents of the bag. It was an English book. Abao curiously leaned his little head over to read it. Liu Yaning touched his head and felt it was hot, "Abao, do you want to Eat ice cream?"

Po tilted his head and thought about it. If he wanted to eat ice cream, he would have to walk a long way in the sun and buy his favorite dwarf at a small shop on the roadside.

He shook his head and ran to tinker with his favorite radio. I don’t know how he pressed it with his little hands, but he tuned to the foreign channel in a few clicks. Suddenly, there was a chirping sound in the room. A Bao tilted his ears and listened. Gotta be serious.

Liu Yanning listened and found out that it was a foreign children's channel telling stories.

Aunt Qin's voice came from the kitchen, "I made mung bean soup!"

Liu Yanning laughed, "That's great, it's too hot, I don't want to go out anymore!"

Aunt Qin brought the soup to mother and son. The thick mung bean soup, chilled with well water in the yard, is very refreshing.

A Bao didn't want to eat slowly with a spoon like his mother. He finished the drink in a few mouthfuls. He pushed it on the dining table and was about to go to the ground to play. Aunt Qin quickly held the trembling bowl and said, "Little Ancestor, don't break my bowl again! Otherwise, your mother will have to buy a new one again!"

Liu Yanning finished eating slowly, picked up the book that Song Jiahe sent, and sat under the eaves to read it. It seems.

Aunt Qin gently put away the bowl and spoon, and brought a pot of cooled scented tea and a ceramic cup with a gold rim to the round table covered with a small daisy tablecloth.

Aunt Qin finished her work, while Liu Yanning was still reading, her beautiful brows slightly furrowed, the breeze blowing the broken hair around her ears, her slender neck curving gracefully, and the sun shining on her blue and white plaid skirt. Broken gold, as pure and beautiful as an oil painting.

Aunt Qin sat over and whispered: "I heard that Shen Mu is coming back soon."

Liu Yanning paused while turning the book, her expression unchanged, and simply said two words, "Really?"