21-40

☆ 21. Chapter 21
font record
Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 21

Shen Mu coaxed A Bao, "Mom can't hold you anymore. Daddy can hold you for a while, okay?"

A Bao looked at Liu Yanning and held on to her clothes. He had a needle inserted in the back of his left hand and was holding her. Infusion.

"Go and get some hot water for A Bao. Let him drink more hot water."

Shen Mu quickly stood up and looked for a water cup. They came in a hurry and didn't bring anything with them. They didn't take the water cup either.

"A Bao, how are you feeling? Are you dizzy?"

When A Bao was sick before, he couldn't tell where he felt uncomfortable. He could only judge from his expression. Now he can tell his mother, "Here, it hurts." ." Abao pointed to his head.

Liu Yanning felt distressed and helpless, and Abao cried out that he was thirsty again.

Fortunately, not long after, Shen Mu walked in with an enamel vat that was still steaming.

"The water is still a bit hot and needs to be dried."

Liu Yanning breathed a sigh of relief. Fortunately, Shen Mu still used it. He didn't know where he found the water cup.

Afraid that Abao wouldn't be able to wait any longer, Shen Mu shook the enamel jar and blew on it. When the water was almost cold, he poured some water on the back of his hand and made sure it didn't burn his mouth before giving it to Abao to drink.

Abao drank water and fell asleep again.

Shen Mu whispered to Liu Yanning, "Let me hold him."

The knot in Liu Yanning's heart was relieved, and she didn't look so unpleasant to him anymore, so she stood up and gently put A'Bao in his arms.

Afraid of waking up A Bao, the two of them moved lightly and slowly. Liu Yanning's hand was pressed on Shen Mu's leg by A Bao, and her face was almost touching Shen Mu's neck because she bent over. Shen Mu's breath hit her on her ears.

Shen Mu's personal habits are very good, and he doesn't have the unpleasant smell like other men. Instead, he has the fragrance of soap and a light smell of alcohol.

Liu Yanning put A Bao down and quickly straightened up. A Bao was such a stocky child that her hands were numb after holding him for half a night.

"Did you drink tonight?" Liu Yanning asked with a frown.

Shen Mu hurriedly explained, "Yesterday Gong Yang asked me to move to his house. I cooked two dishes in the evening. His house hadn't been open for a long time, so he said he would have two drinks." Liu Yanning couldn't help but stabbed, "

Really He knows how to choose the right time."

Shen Mu was at a loss and remained silent.

Liu Yanning was almost done with her anger. In fact, she also knew that Shen Mu was not to blame for this matter. She was also very happy when A Bao spoke. But the first thing A Bao called was daddy. Liu Yanning felt very uncomfortable. She had raised A Bao by herself. She had to dress and eat A Bao, and be hospitalized when he was sick. Although Shen Mu was framed by an adulterer and did not correspond with the two of them, he had indeed not contributed anything in the past few years.

She had been looking forward to it for so long, but the first thing Abao said was daddy. This made Liu Yanning very sad. She would not blame A Bao, but could only vent her anger on Shen Mu, who was 'getting something for free'.