41-60

☆ 41. Chapter 41
font record
Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 41

Shen Mu didn't know how much money Liu Yanning earned. If he knew, he might be under greater pressure. These days, he stayed in the study day and night, and finally created another chemistry reference book.

The physics reference book he wrote previously has applied for a publication number and was successfully published. It sold very well as soon as it was launched. The reference book written by Shen Mu is very consistent with the knowledge points of the textbook. Many teachers even learned about such a book. Recommended to students.

Shen Mu wondered why there were so many experts and scholars in China, but no one tried to write some reference books. Later he figured it out. This actually has something to do with the past era. The reference books were already versions many years ago and have not been updated. , and cannot keep up with current textbooks.

Following the previous successful example, Shen Mu's book also successfully passed the evaluation and was given the opportunity to be published. The manuscript fee was 6,000 yuan more than last time.

Song Jiahe said to Shen Mu: "A total of 100,000 copies have been printed this time. The market response has been good. The next printing should be soon. When the second edition is printed, I will pay you the corresponding royalties." Shen Mu gave the six thousand

yuan It was all given to Liu Yanning, who accepted it without saying anything.

No outsider knows about Shen Mu's publication of books. Although the author's name on the book is Shen Mu, no one has associated him with Shen Mu from the Aerospace Academy. In the eyes of outsiders, Shen Mu from the Aerospace Academy is engaged in professional technology. , not engaged in education.

Shen Mu has been on a business trip for four years. Although the conditions are very difficult, he has accumulated a lot of valuable experience. He has participated in many domestic and foreign rocket launches, solved all problems, served as the commander-in-chief, and has a complete understanding of rocket parts. He is a rare comprehensive talent.

That day, Shen Mu was called to the office by Gong Yang. Gong Yang told him with a serious face, "Reliable news, you are going to be promoted."

Shen Mu was stunned. During the Chinese New Year, he did not allow A Bao to participate in the unit's art party. This aroused the displeasure of some leaders, and later a special cement-hardened road was built in the family courtyard. Some people sued the leadership, saying that the cement road built by Shen Mu separated a complete family courtyard into two units. , saying that Shen Mu's move was too selfish and harmed the interests of other people in the family home.

Shen Mu ignored it. He didn't seek appreciation or get rich, he just wanted to do his own thing seriously.

"Promotion?" Shen Mu was a little hesitant, "No way."

"Yes, am I still lying about what I heard? You will be promoted to deputy director of the Quan City Launch Base."

Shen Mu looked at Gong Yang and said after a while. He was speechless. No wonder Gong Yang looked so heavy when he mentioned that he wanted to be promoted.

Gong Yang took out a cigarette and lit it, then handed the cigarette case to him, "Smoke one?"

Shen Mu shook his head. In such a difficult time in Quan City, almost all his colleagues were seriously addicted to smoking. Shen Mu didn't like it. Smoking didn't solve his depression.

Gong Yang lit a cigarette and asked him, "I've been promoted, are you going to go?"

Shen Mu has only been back for half a year, and the manned spacecraft plan has not been restarted yet. There may be some reason for the sudden promotion of Shen Mu.