61-80

☆ 61. Chapter 61
font record
Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 61

From Beijing to Lancheng, it is more than a thousand kilometers. Liu Yanning does not feel that it is very far, but from Lancheng to Quanshi, it is hundreds of kilometers and the train only takes ten hours. Liu Yanning wakes up after sleeping , she found that she had only slept for two hours, and the remaining journey seemed extremely long. The closer she got to Quan City, the more excited she became, and time passed extremely slowly.

After the train stopped at the platform countless times and Liu Yanning looked at her watch countless times, at 8:30 in the evening, the train finally stopped at Quanshi Railway Station.

As soon as she got off the car, the wind blowing on Liu Yanning's face seemed to be mixed with wind and sand. The train station in Quan City looked very dilapidated. Passengers getting off the train here were walking in a hurry. Liu Yanning looked at the dark night where she could barely see her fingers, and she felt a trace of panic in her heart.

We have clearly set foot on the land of Quan City, which may be only a hundred or ten kilometers away from Shen Mu, but the dark night outside is like a giant beast dormant in the Gobi Desert, as if it is about to swallow people up.

Liu Yanning held A Bao's hand tightly, and she could feel A Bao's little hand trembling slightly.

"A Bao."

"Mom." A Bao held her mother's hand tightly, staring at the dark sky.

Liu Yanning followed a few sparse crowds and walked out of the station, carrying lighter and lighter luggage in her hands. She had almost eaten all the dry food on the way. The people around me spoke in very unfamiliar dialects, and I could barely understand a word they said.

"Mom, where is dad?" Abao asked Liu Yanning.

This question made Liu Yanning's heart tighten. Yes, where is Shen Mu?

But they can only go outside, and they can only take one step at a time.

If this train station didn't have a railroad track, you wouldn't even know it was a train station.

After checking the ticket and leaving the station, there were still a few hotel owners outside soliciting customers. Liu Yanning pulled the child out, and a few people gathered around her in an instant, "Want to stay? Stay? Five yuan a night!" "

Liu Yanning barely understood Mandarin. The people here all have one characteristic, that is, they are generally darker. Standing in the crowd, Liu Yanning almost stood out from the crowd. People knew at a glance that she was from another province.

Liu Yanning didn't speak. She was worried that her provincial accent would be revealed if she spoke, so she just waved her hands to refuse. However, two people didn't give up and even wanted to come over and grab Liu Yanning's bag.

Liu Yanning was taken aback and quickly covered her bag, "What do you want! I don't live in a hotel!"

After finally getting rid of several hotel owners who were soliciting guests, Liu Yanning did not dare to take A Bao with her. Everywhere I walked, except for a little light at the train station, the rest of the place was in darkness, and I couldn't even see my fingers.

Liu Yanning stared blankly into the darkness. Here, she couldn't even tell the direction. She didn't know where to go. She didn't dare to take her children to stay in a hotel, let alone find a car to take them to the base, because she She is a woman with no strength to restrain a chicken, let alone A Bao, who is only a five-year-old child.