81-100

☆ 81. Chapter 81
font record
Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 81

Shen Mu started busy as soon as he came back. When Liu Yanning woke up, Shen Mu had already gone to work, and A Bao was gone. Liu Yanning was lying on the bed, watching the new knots on the beams. It was only here that she realized that no matter how many times they tied the spider web, the spider would spin a new web every day, over and over again, never giving up.

Liu Yanning saw a small spider spinning silk and slowly weaving a web with its hind legs. It seemed that its world was only as big as this spider web. As long as the web was not destroyed, it would always use this method. Living here reminds Liu Yanning of Song Cuicui.

Liu Yanning was reluctant to go to Song Cuicui. She knew that she could not change Song Cuicui, and she did not want to see Song Cuicui living in that way.

Yang Ming came over to play with A Bao in the morning. At noon, Qin Zhenyun came to pick them up and take them to the cafeteria for dinner.

"We can just go there by ourselves. You don't have to come to pick us up. We are all familiar with this place." Liu Yanning was afraid of delaying Qin Zhenyun's work.

"Sister-in-law, it's okay. Director Shen will be here soon."

Qin Zhenyun came over at noon mainly because he went to help Liu Yanning and her son get a new lunch box. One lunch box was not enough for their family of three.

When they arrived at the cafeteria, the meal was already served. As soon as Liu Yanning walked in, she saw Gong Yang who was eating a big meal. Gong Yang seemed to be in a hurry, picking up the rice almost as fast as he used to pour it into his mouth.

Seeing Liu Yanning come in, Gong Yang quickly took a few mouthfuls of rice before walking over with the lunch box, "Are you used to eating? My brother and sister."

Gong Yang has always been polite to Liu Yanning, and Liu Yanning knows that this is because Shen Mu had a good relationship with him, and Liu Yanning admired Gong Yang very much and was very sincere.

Liu Yanning nodded, "I think the food here has improved a lot, and even the people look healthier. When I came here before, I felt that the people here were all sallow and thin, and they couldn't keep up with nutrition. It was better to rely more on food." Brother Gong, otherwise Shen Mu and the others won't even be able to eat good food."

Gong Yang said with a smile: "We must give full play to the fine style of hard struggle and be able to endure hardships and fight. When the Red Army climbed over the snowy mountains and crossed the grassland, the food they ate was better than ours. It's much more painful. However, times are different now. The body is the capital of revolution. Of course, nutrition must keep up so that the brain can work faster." Liu Yanning smiled and said, "Brother

Gong, you can eat, and I'll take a shot. It's time to eat."

Gong Yang looked at A Bao, "Little guy, you and Uncle Gong sit here and wait while your mother goes to bring food."

A Bao liked Gong Yang very much and walked to Gong Yang and sat down. Pick out the meat in the bowl and give it to Po.

Abao couldn't even eat the rice in Liu Yanning's bowl, let alone other people's. He shook his head like a rattle.

Gong Yang said, "Hey, times have changed. When we were children, we were like hungry wolves rushing to eat meat." Liu

Yanning came over with food, and the colleague sitting next to Gong Yang stood up and asked Liu Yan Ning, Liu Yanning was embarrassed, "You guys sit down, we'll take it home to eat."