100-120

☆ 101. Chapter 101
font record
Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 101

Song Yi followed Liu Yanning to the hospital the next day and saw her sister's daughter, Ye Beibei, whom Liu Yanning mentioned.

Song Yi also doubted whether it was such a coincidence at first, but the moment she saw Ye Beibei, she knew that this was indeed her sister Song Yue'e's child. He looked so much like her sister that she didn't even need a paternity test. Can know.

This was the second time Liu Yanning brought a strange aunt here. Ye Beibei looked at Song Yi. She didn't know what kind of connection this aunt had with her mother.

This time Liu Yanning introduced Ye Beibei directly, "This is your mother's biological sister, your aunt."

Facing this child who suddenly appeared, Song Yi was a little overwhelmed when she met Ye Beibei's bright eyes, "Beibei "Hello."

"Hello." Ye Beibei opened her eyes as big as black grapes and looked at Song Yi. This is her mother's sister. Maybe her mother looks like this.

Liu Yanning sat aside.

Song Yi looked at Ye Beibei and didn't know what to say, "Are you as smart as A Bao?"

Ye Beibei was stunned for a moment and shook her head, "I'm not as smart as A Bao."

Song Yi heard what Liu Yanning said, Ye Beibei is A Bao's classmate, A Bao is in the little genius class, and Ye Beibei is also a little genius. Song Yi is very curious and fond of her. Before, she had always envied Liu Yanning for having a son as smart as A Bao, but now she doesn't have to No matter how envious she is, she also has a niece who is a little genius. This feeling is very wonderful.

Song Yi chatted with Ye Beibei for a while, and then left with Liu Yanning. They still had to go to work.

On the way, Song Yi didn't speak much. Liu Yanning asked her, "Have you gone home?" Song

Yi turned to look at her and nodded, "Yes, I went back."

Liu Yanning didn't understand, and looked at Up, it was Song Yi who suffered more. She moved out of her home so decisively before, why did she go back so quickly?

"Jiang Yunfei has been coming to me. I have thought for a long time that I can no longer be with him. We are together, and the conflicts between our families will make us very painful. During the time he left me, he lived a better life than I did. We are happy when we are together. When we are together, he is under too much pressure and always thinks about how to get ahead so that he can be worthy of me."

Song Yi said a lot illogically. The summary is that she is not willing to let Jiang Yunfei be like that. Living under great pressure.

Liu Yanning understood. Maybe the two people really loved each other when they were together. Now their love has been consumed a lot by the interference of their parents, and it is no longer enough to support Song Yi's choice to be desperate.

She no longer asked this question, but asked Ye Beibei, "What are you going to do now? Do you want to tell your family about Beibei?" Song Yi shook her head, "No,

I won't tell it. This is for Song Yue'e to do herself. Come back and deal with it. I don't know what it was like back then."

"Jiahe said he couldn't contact your sister. Do you have her contact information?"

Song Yi nodded, "She sent me a postcard before. "

This is another village where there is a bright future." Liu Yanning smiled and said, "Okay, then write a letter to your sister and talk about this matter and see how your sister wants to deal with it."