121-140

☆ 121. Chapter 121
font record
Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 121

Liu Yanning slowly parked the car in front of Ye Beibei and the others.

She got out of the car and smiled with the aunt who was accompanying Ye Beibei: "It's too cold today. Have you waited for a long time?" The aunt smiled and said: "No, I have been waiting for

ten minutes. Beibei, this kid, is afraid that you guys have come early." Wait, we came down early."

Liu Yanning said: "We came early and we were waiting in the car. Beibei, just come down on time next time. We will wait in the car for you." Ye Beibei nodded

. Got in the car.

She was so cold that she could not speak. Although her face was wrapped in a scarf, the cold wind still froze her little face.

Seeing that Beibei was very cold, A Bao covered Ye Beibei's cold hands with both hands and said to Liu Yanning: "Mom, Beibei's hands are so cold!" Liu Yanning said goodbye to her

aunt and heard A Bao say goodbye. Saying this, he reached out and touched Beibei's clothes. It was a very thick down jacket, and he felt relieved when he saw it.

"Then you cover Beibei. Beibei, have you had breakfast?"

"Auntie, I have eaten."

It was much warmer in the car, and it took a while for Ye Beibei to recover.

They arrived at the classroom ten minutes early. Liu Yanning asked A Bao and Ye Beibei to sit in the front row, while she found an empty seat in the back row to sit down. Although the teacher's lecture would disturb Liu Yanning, she could not I went to the classroom next door because the heating was not turned on in the classroom that was not in session.

It's not like Ye Beibei has never attended university. In the past, she would secretly look at her father's class schedule and then sneak into her father's classroom to attend classes.

Ye Ting was originally unwilling to let her go to class, because if Ye Beibei went, it might affect the order of the class. Ye Beibei secretly hid among the students. She thought her father would not see her, but the classroom was full of class sometimes. In the lecture theater, Ye Ting stood on the podium, with all the students in full view, and she had no way to hide.

The teacher came soon. He saw a little girl next to A Bao at a glance. He didn't ask anything and started class.

This class happened to be a mathematics class. The heating in the classroom was turned on very well and it didn't feel cold at all. Ye Beibei listened to the class very carefully. The class taught by the professor was the same as that taught by his father. She once She had also listened to this class, and in a daze, she seemed to see her father. He liked to hold a piece of chalk. He almost didn't read the textbook. He would laugh when asking questions and getting responses from many students.

Ye Beibei could almost only see him smiling in his class.

The mathematics classes they took in their freshman year were all very basic. A Bao and Ye Beibei had already learned these contents on their own, but even so, A Bao still listened very carefully. I don’t know when, from the corner of his eye, he occasionally noticed something Crystal clear, he turned around and saw a tear popping out of Ye Beibei's eyes and sliding down her fair face.

Abao took Ye Beibei's hand and asked in a low voice: "Beibei, what's wrong with you?"

Ye Beibei didn't look at him, but wiped away her tears with the back of her hand.