141-142 End

☆ 141. Chapter 141
Font record
Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 141

On the first day of the new year, dishes were cooked in the base canteen. Everyone gathered in the canteen to have a reunion dinner. Last night, according to the northern custom, we ate dumplings in the canteen. Liu Yanning and the others did not come, and Aunt Qin was at home. Made with cabbage and pork dumplings.

As soon as the twelfth lunar month entered, the Batu flag chief sent two yaks and four goats to celebrate the new year for the soldiers. As a courtesy, Gong Yang also sent someone to deliver half a car of supplies.

The meal in the canteen tonight was a feast of beef and mutton. Shen Mu had told Aunt Qin in advance that the family would go to the base canteen for dinner in the evening and not start the fire at home.

This was the first time Liu Yanning had seen so many people. There were at least more than a hundred people in total. She had been at the base for so long and had not seen many people, which really surprised her.

The family members have a special dining table, and Song Cuicui and Liu Yanning's family sit together.

Liu Yanning looked at Xiao Tongtong who was sitting next to Song Cuicui. A few months had passed and Xiao Tongtong had not been sent back to Beijing. Shen Mu said that Xiao Tongtong's grandparents had passed away, and his only uncle had clearly He stated that his family could not afford to support Xiao Tongtong, so he could just let the Ministry of Aerospace make the final arrangements.

Xiao Tongtong's uncle refused to raise him and pushed Xiao Tongtong to the Ministry of Aerospace. His father died on a mission. The Ministry of Aerospace could not ignore Xiao Tongtong, but the plan has not been finalized yet. Xiao Tongtong stayed at Song Cuicui's house. It feels good, so I will continue to stay at Song Cuicui's house for the time being.

Liu Yanning looked at Xiao Tongtong calmly. He had gained a lot of weight and looked much better than the skinny monkey-like appearance he had when he came here. It was obvious that Song Cuicui had taken him well, and Xiao Tongtong's eyes did not change. He got rid of the Yin Prey who was very inconsistent with his age before, and he looks almost like a normal child.

The atmosphere in the canteen was lively, and the dishes on the table were still steaming. The soldiers who had been busy all year had the best meal in the New Year. On this day of family reunion, they could only stay here, but no one complained. They squandered their young bodies and surging blood in the vast Gobi Desert. It is these generations of astronauts who, with their hard work and dedication, have turned this desolate Gobi Desert into a fertile space for New China!

At the beginning of the new year, Shen Mu was unable to rest at home. The occurrence of unexpected events added new workload to them.

Liu Yanning has received the proofread version of "Genius Growth Diary" she created last year from the publishing house. It will be officially available as soon as late January.

Song Cuicui's noodle shop is also closed. She always takes a few days off during the Chinese New Year to cook something delicious for the children.

Gong Yang is still worried about the scrapped engine. The first joint training will be held in March. Before that, they must solve this problem.

When he was at a loss what to do, he slipped Shen Muti over and said, "If that doesn't work, we can only ask the master to disassemble the engine and repair it properly. Just replace the parts that need to be replaced. It's always cheaper than buying a new one!" "The main engine is broken

. If it's repaired, the performance will be greatly reduced. Don't worry about it causing problems later. It's a waste of money and it won't be able to be used when the time comes. It's not worth the loss." Shen Mu said.