Prologue

Do you ever wonder why Enchantress, who is the Queen of Fairytopia and rules over the biggest kingdom, always seems weak and not as determined as her older twin sister Laverna? Who's constantly trying to take over the throne forcefully because she...

Do you ever wonder why Enchantress, who is the Queen of Fairytopia and rules over the biggest kingdom, always seems weak and not as determined as her older twin sister Laverna? Who's constantly trying to take over the throne forcefully because she wants to be adored by the other fairies.

Sure Laverna is powerful fairy, but Enchantress also possesses incredible magical powers just like Laverna and has even given magical necklaces to her seven guardian fairies, each one responsible for protecting a different territory. With such power, it seems like defeating Laverna should be easy, especially since her only biggest allies is Fungus and his clones.

But wait! Here's the twist: In all three Barbie FairyTopia movies, Enchantress is easily deceived and fails to protect herself and her kingdom from Laverna and Fungus. At first glance, it looks like Enchantress is just as unfit to rule as her sister.

However, before we label her as foolish, there's something you should know. Enchantress actually has her own secret agenda, known only to a few fairies, including her and her seven guardians. It revolves around a secret prophecy.

The secret prophecy tells the story of a special fairy who is born without wings, but has a shimmering rainbow light in her eyes. According to the prophecy, this fairy is destined to defeat Laverna, who wants to take over the throne of the kingdom of Chantria and finally takeover all other kingdom then rule over Fairytopia.

This prophecy is so important that the Queen of Chantria has forbidden her seven fairy guardians from fighting against Laverna. Instead, they are searching for the fairy mentioned in the prophecy.

They finally discovered the chosen fairy, named Elina, who lives in a place called Fairy Meadow, which other fairies from different regions know as Magic Meadow. Elina's parents were important figures and close friends of the seven fairy guardians. However, Elina's mother passed away from an illness, and her father tragically died just a month later.

Due to the strict commands of the Queen, the fairy guardians were not allowed to directly interact with Elina, unless Laverna initiated an attack. The Queen was afraid that any interaction with Elina could alter the predetermined fate determined by the prophecy. As a result, Elina was cared for by a giant flower named Peony, who lived with her in Magic Meadow.

In secret, Topaz, the guardian fairy of the Magic Meadow or Fairy Meadow, watched from afar as Elina grew older and finally reached adulthood. It was around a year after Elina became an adult fairy that Laverna launched her attack on the kingdom of Chantria.

This attack confirmed the prophecy, assuring the safety of the seven fairy guardians and the Enchantress. Despite Laverna's threat to poison the air in Chantria and Fairytopia, rendering winged creatures unable to fly, the guardians and the Enchantress believed that the destined fairy would save them all.

However, there was a hidden twist.

Delphine, the Oracle, discovered a new prophecy that could overshadowed the previous one. According to the new prophecy, a creature resembling a male wingless fairy would emerge.

This creature would be twice the height of a regular fairy, covered in black tattoos, and possess a more muscular physique. It was foreseen that this creature would join forces with the destined fairy to defeat Laverna and save the Fairytopia

or, they might end up ruling Fairytopia together, with the creature as an emperor and the destined fairy as his empress.

Who knows?

Author Note :

Many of my readers said i was kinda Slow Burn at my previous story, between Elina and Sukuna.
They wanted the Smut. Welp, i give to them in this fic.

P.s: I am still continuing the previous fic, cause it's probably wayyy more Canon Divergence than this fic........

So yeah for smut enjoyers......

This is one for you 😉