02

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈"Volleyball practice!"

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈"Volleyball practice!"

────COMMON  POV───

     "Marry me."

Kageyama blurted out with a little blush on his cheeks

     "Y-your nose is bleeding" Koemi gently grabbed his other hand and held it under his nose which was bleeding,still holding the back of his hand.

     " gah! That's my boy!that's my kouhai!you see how he talks to girls!" Tanaka exclaimed like a proud father seeing his son graduate with his hands on his hips.

The sound of the camera shutter was heard.

     "Don't worry,I'll display this in your wedding or maybe be there when you show this to your kids" Haruki said as a little smirk plastered on her face.

Giving koemi a little blush on her face. As she turned her away,helping the blueberry up as he blew a circuit.

Leaving his hands,he immediately bowed like what? Three-four times, continously mumbling sorry.

     "kageyama,you do realise that girl is my sister ..." The older silver haired male said, protectiveness oozing from his voice.

     "Oh look who's being so overprotective after ignoring my calls from past 3 weeks like a arrogant bitch"Koemi gets back to herself as she raises her one eyebrow and folding her arms.

     "First years don't talk down to their Sen-" Daichi tried to interfere into a siblings situation which he didn't know was sibling situation instead got cutted off by his friend whom he was trying to defend.

     "Daichi,this matter is between siblings!"

     "Oh c'mon koushi, it's just a sprain on my knee,it's not like my leg is fractured!"
The silver haired female slightly punched his arms

     "Well it could be if you don't get enough rest,you should go home right now y'know"

     "Minako,please just give him a ice pack and a new tissue for that nosebleed"
Koemi asked minako who was currently helping kageyama with the nosebleed standing with hinata on the edge of killing kageyama and ennoshita kind of scolding kageyama.

     " I'm glad your brother came,i wonder would I have done to you if you're wouldn't have stop"
Sighed nami before moving towards the storage room and picking up the necessities to clean the gym,while the other male left(Daichi,ennoshita, hinata and kageyama)