Author's Note

Hey guys! It's an EAH enthusiast speaking...This is my first time writing in an online resource... So yeah, I'm pretty nervous and excited!

This story is going to be set in the land of Ever After, and additionally, we'll see it set in some other places like Wonderland. This story is going to be about the next generation of the Ever After High characters and their life at this fantabulous high school.

Before that, I would like to say some things:

1) My characters will be a LITTLE similar to other characters.. I apologize, if I did any wrong...But, all these character designs and development is all ORIGINAL and I can assure you, some ships may be similar and even some names. But, all I can say is that these are all my own imagination and we may have some similar point of view, afterall...

2) Some of my chapters may be a bit too long or too short... This completely depends on my mood or schedule.. If the it's packed, then it's pretty short; if it's free, then I will make it a bit more long... I hope you guys are okay with this!

3) PLEASE, PLEASE IGNORE ALL MY GRAMMATICAL AND SPELLING ERRORS... I am writing this in online so it may be a bit.. like that.

4) All this artwork or whatever I'm sharing here that involves pictorial forms are sometimes based on the internet... But most of the time, it will be ORIGINAL.

5) I may sound a little boring and off key at times, but I tell you, its completely my mind thats doing all this.. 

6) Please do share my stories with someone near or dear to you, especially ones who are OBSESSED with EAH..

7) My stories may have mistakes in timeline and all that, but I'm only human... And, I might sound silly too!

8) I might be not pretty regular in my posts, because I'm in a school where there's meagre time for hobbies (sarcasm detected)... But, I'll try to be active once or twice in a week, :)

9) I definitely will use the emojis and even sometimes gifs for expressing the character's point of view.. I want to be more.. expressive, if you know what I mean.. And of course, I will sometimes(mostly) use short forms and abbrievations, simply because I'm lazy... 

10) These stories and characters are simply meant for entertainment and not for serious things (tho I kinda want the writers of EAH to see this and get ignited and resume EAH)

I also want to say that I have some first gen OCs, which I will get to, later...

Pictures are from Google and Picrew... 

With that, I'm ending my dear note to all my readers! I hope you will like this! Bye, for now!