No... Darling.

"AHHHHH!!!!! AHHHH!!!!!!!!!"

I scream as I bang my head against the wall once more, my head was spinning and blood dripping out from my forehead, I walk back towards the railing, Trembling.

"Why.... Why did I... I wish.... I never-"

Suddenly I hold myself back before slipping, I was breathing heavily.... letting myself take a step back from the railing.... Putting myself away from falling off the cliff... I look up at the sky and the moon was out... It was pretty... White... Beautiful....

"The moon is beautiful, isn't it... Princess?"

I look back at the voice which never fail attract me... And forget all the sorrows I ever had in my life, when I look at him... I breathe heavily...

"Oh my love... It's okay... Come here..."

He says, as I burst into tears and hug him... He was the one who was left for me afterall... after this all..... I tremble and fall down on my knees... I place my head on his feet

"I'm so sorry.... I'm sorry...I'm... I'm...so..rry.... I beg you.... ple-ase... Don't Leave...me..."

I was pulled back up into his arms and was pulled into a deep kiss... I kiss him back... I let out everything on his shoulders...

In response of my words above... He spoke back to me...

"Don't worry Princess, I will not leave you... Hm?"

"D-d.do.. y-..y...ou... P-p..pro..mi..se.. me..."

He extends his pinky towards me "Pinky promise, Baby"

I smile at him... And I ask him again...
"Y..y..ou w-will.... n-not.. g-go... ag-again... W-will.. y-o..u?"

A tear drops from his eye....
"No... Darling. I will not..."

And we both were captured by them again......
.
.
.
.

This was a glance of how the story is going to be. As mentioned in the description, This story will be having mature content, gore, NSFW etc. If you're not comfortable with such content, Please do not read this.