1.11

Tell no tales
1.3

————————————The Black Cat Pirates———————

————————————
The Black Cat Pirates
———————

Zoro had pulled away from Valeriña but once he saw how tired she was, he loosely wrapped his arm around her waist, so she could rest on him while they walked. Usopp took them to the basement.

They reached the cellar. "Now we're talking" Zoro sighed contently. "Oh, joder, yeah." Valeriña exclaimed, quietly at the same time.

They both walked towards a table where they saw a wine bottle. Zoro picked it up, glancing at the bottle then at Valeriña to ask silently if she wanted this one.

Valeriña shrugged, not really giving a shit what kind of alcohol they had.

"Hey, I'm pretty sure they keep the good stuff over here." Usopp said on the opposite side of the room.

The hunter duo ignored when Usopp tripped on a body, not even bothering to look over as Zoro poured a glass of wine for them. 
"Zoro. Valeriña?" He gasped hurriedly.

They both looked over, Zoro pausing what he was doing, wanting to make sure he was okay. "It's Mer— it's Merry. He's..." Valeriña glanced over worriedly at Zoro, he returned the stare.

"He's dead—" Usopp choked out, pointing at the body while backing up slowly.

They rushed over to Usopp quickly, Zoro checking the body, and Valeriña trying to calm Usopp down.

"Five blades," Zoro stated, looking at the body's chest.

"I think we've seen this before.'' He disclosed looking at Valeriña to see if she remembered.

Another voice joined the group. "Well, well, well. It appears we have some rats in our cellar."
It was the butler, Klahadore, who aimed his bladed fingers towards the trio.

Usopp stumbled over to the entrance.
Zoro walked towards Valeriña protectively, setting his hands on his blades, until she was standing upright and beside him.

"Those blades, I knew I'd seen your face somewhere" Zoro announced walking towards the butler.

"On a wanted poster" Valeriña added, walking up next to Zoro, glancing at the other man in the room when Zoro spoke again. "You're Kuro, Captain of the black cat pirates."

Usopp, from behind the two pirate hunters, spoke out. "Wait, Klahadore's a pirate?"

"A dead one" Zoro and Valeriña spoke in unison. "They say you were killed by Axe-Hand Morgan." Zoro continued.