⋆。°✩Chapter I - Nightmares And Hugs⋆。°✩

//Hunters POV//

"is this what I get for taking you in?"

"for giving you everything you need.,"

"And yet you betray me. By using none other than wild magic!"

"you know that killed our family."

"Your nothing but just a clone."

//Willows POV//

I woke up to soft sobbing, it sounded like.. Like.. Hunter.?

I walked down slowly to the basement not wanting to wake up gus, i slowly sat down in front of Hunter and slowly shook him, and I was quite surprised when he flinched while he woke up.

He was hyperventilating and putting his hands above his head. "your not real.. Your not real!.. Yournotrealyournotrealyour! -" I cut him off by grabbing him closer to me while embracing him. I could feel him shaking and crying, so I pulled out of the hug and kisses him on his forehead.

//Hunters POV//

Willow grabbed me and embraced me. I was confused but I started sobbing anyways, then suddenly she pulled out of the hug and kisses me on the forehead, I started blushing, but I stopped to think. Maybe it was just a sympathetic kiss..? I don't know whats up with Willow but I think she could read minds just by looking at people's faces, cause then she suddenly grabbed me by the cheeks and kisses me on the lips, it was short but It was like the best moments ever!

Willow then hugged me again I suddenly began to fall asleep..

//Willows POV//

I grabbed him back into a hug, after a few minutes of me hugging him, and then I heard light snoring coming from him.

I then peeped over his light blonde hair to see his cute little sleeping face,

I then rested my head on his head and fell asleep too

ཻུ۪۪♡.Time skip! ཻུ۪۪♡.
I peered over to the top of the staircase, and there was a little bit of sun ray, so I decided to stand up but to my surprise, he grabbed me back.

I shook him softly and woke him up.

//Hunters POV//

I woke up to Willow shaking me up, I stood up with Willows help, she then kissed me on the cheek again,

I giggled "awh! Your giggles so cute!"

I started to blush heavily and the next second I felt someone pick me up and ran up the stairs.

"Ooo I see some lovebirds here!"

Luz said teasingly, I jumped out of willows grasp and lunged atluz, not attacking her just hugging her,

Amity looked mad so I pulled out of the hug, me and willow walked into the kitchen.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope you enjoyed! This isn't my first story but I still can't force myself to put more than 900 words.

THERE WILL BE MORE SOON!

Word count:460