Chapter One: Finding my footing

The cocky rabbit & the jumpy jester: A mirror of many(TADC Fanfiction)

NOTE: ART MADE BY LuckyClau ON DeviantArt

DISCLAIMER: NOT A LEMON IT'S A CLEAN SHIP FANFICTION

Chapter One: Finding my footing

After that...interesting feast from the other day ago conjured up by Caine, I found myself sitting in my bed in my room, staring up at my ceiling made of digital wood in light yellow paint and sighed heavily but quietly to myself as I reflected back on that day. That was my first day after all and whether it have had been good and calm or tranquil otherwise or as chaotic and scary and treacherous as it was either way it sure was a chockful of a lot to take in and process and digest into my system and my brain especially. "Uuuuuuugh! Whyyyyyyy am I heeeeeeereeeeee???!! I don't get it I really don't!! All I did was put a stupid headset on that I had found in some kind of room in my now "old life" supposedly and then I'm here in this super colorful place full of madness!! Why did it have to be me though is what I'm really confused about.....I never even ASKED for ANY OF THIS...." Pomni said before groaning and tossing her hands into her already obviously disgruntled and distraught face and throwing her head back into the back of her bed.

"I just want to go home. Wherever or WHATEVER EVEN home IS anymore." Pomni said and sniffled into her hands and started to cry, tears trickling out of her sockets and down across her cheeks. She simply blinked about a minute after the water works went down and let her mind run blank. "Come on. Let's just breathe for a second okay mind, okay Pomni?" One deep inhale ensued....Then followed by another deep exhale went by out of her mouth. Pomni then slowly and gently wiped the tears off of her eyes and sat up straight and looked over at her door, then at her hands. "Okay so let's try and go over our dilemma or in this case, dilemma and new well, LIFE one more time but maybe even in a more focused manner. You have a new name, a new body, a new amount of abilities with said new body and a new home and essentially; a new life. There is a lot out there, heck even just right outside that door over there in front of you Pomni, why not instead of worrying about the countless amount of downfalls and bad karma that could come my way, at least for now anyway, let's just focus on the better parts of this new life and the better possibilities, w-while I can anyway. Sure maybe even easier said then done but I guess that doesn't still mean that I can't at least give it a try right? R-right....?" Pomni told herself at first with confidence then looked back with confusion and reflected back on the thoughts of 'what if' and 'what if that's not what happens and this happens instead' kind of thoughts as skepticism dawned in. "Uhhhhh my braaaaain huuuuurtssss. N-No! Wait! I have to get out there! I have to go and experience and confront this new life one way or another! Now come on Pomni get out there!"

I looked at my hands for one more moment and clenched my fists up tight and sprung up in my bed and jumped down out of it and walked towards the door one moment with a hard led footing before then clenching my eyes closed tight and eventually shortly after about 12 seconds I opened one eye back up and placed my hand on the doorknob and opened it and walked out.

I blinked in shock as I actually managed to do it! I actually managed to get out of my room for the first time in what felt like seemingly hours! "Heh. Hehehehe. Yes!" 'Well that's been accomplished. ....Now what?' I asked myself before then suddenly facing my mind with confusion in my thoughts then thought about it for a second. "Hmmm. Maybe I could go see someone, maybe Zooble, or Gangle? Nah maybe not Zooble she often seems grumpy about social interaction let alone any contact with anyone period. Gangle seems like she needs to figure out some emotional stuff anyway. Oh what about-! Ragatha? Oh.....yea...right. Ragatha. I hadn't talked to her since I...Tried to leave. Maybe I should go try and see her. I think that's what I am going to go do first! Since I do honestly feel quite bad about that. My mind wasn't in the right space nor' were my thoughts all fully there at that time I'm pretty sure. Alright! Then it's settled! I'll go and try to find Ragatha first!"