12 | flowers in my hair

Pairing: Loki X Fem!Reader

Warnings: none, just pure fluff

Setting: you've been dating the prince of Asgard for a while now and you decided to go on a lovely date to the gardens of Asgard.

---

You and Loki slowly strolled through the alleys of Asgard's most beautiful garden. He got the idea to go on a picnic. It was a beautiful day. The early summer breeze was flowing through the blooming trees and flowers were beginning to show after the winter.

"What about here?" Loki pointed to a small piece of meadow under a blossoming orange tree. "It's perfect."

You let go of his hand to set down the basket and he helped you spread the blanket. You took off your shoes and enjoyed the slightly cold grass between your toes.

Loki followed your action and also took off his shoes. Today he decided to abstain from wearing his armour. He was in a white linen shirt and some black trousers. His curls were loose around his shoulders. He looked really beautiful.

"Dance with me, darling?", the demi-god asked. You giggled and nodded before taking his hand.

There was no music but the laughter of Loki and you seemed to be enough.

"I really love you, you know?", you smiled happily at him. "And I love you sweetheart." He replied, tapping your nose with his finger.

After a few moments you sat on the blanket, and made the decision to eat something and then relax.

Following your lunch, Loki laid down with his head in your lap, looking up at you. You leaned down and pressed a kiss to his forehead.

Loki closed his eyes, and dozed off. You caressed his hair with your fingers and giggled quietly at the idea that crossed your mind.

Gently reaching outside the blanket, you plucked some daisies from the grass. Then you parted Loki's hair into three sections, starting to braid it and occasionally weaving in the flowers.

Just as you finished your work of art, he woke up. "Oh did I fall asleep?"

You snickered. "You did."

"What's so fu-", Loki touched his hair and you laughed at the surprised face he made.

"You look pretty Loki. Actually you always look pretty."

He sighed and smiled at you. He couldn't seem to be mad at you. Instead, his fingers went to your stomach and he started tickling you. You shrieked.

"Revenge!" He laughed.

After torturing you for a few minutes, you both calmed down. Loki was now above you, you were both smiling. Your face was red from laughing.

Loki lowered his face to yours, and caught you in a sweet kiss.

Sweet like the flowers.