caught.

"Babe, I'm home!" I shout throughout the house, tossing my keys and purse onto the couch as I walk in. I furrow my eyebrows at no response as I kick my shoes off. I check the kitchen and the other rooms on the main floor before I decide to pad upstairs.

Upon approaching the second I begin to hear faint moans, sounding much like Cam's, coming from the direction of our bedroom. I tiptoe to the door, smirking as I peek through the crack of it. I watch Cameron as he lays on the bed, pumping his own hard length. The sight instantly turns me on and I find it hard not to just burst into the room and take him right there.

I lean my back against the wall next to the door to our room. I slowly slip my hand down the band of my leggings and begin to rub myself, listening to the moans erupting from the room right behind me.

It's hard for me to sustain my own moans, but I manage. I grow hungry for more and am soon unpleased with the actions I tried to bring upon myself. I slip my hand out and peek back through the doors, only to see Cameroon thrusting his long length harder, a vein slightly popping out on his forehead.

"Oh, Y/N, please." I am afraid that he caught me as I shy away from the door, only to realize that he is just fantasizing that I am in his presence, which puts me over the edge.

I slowly enter the room, trying to remain as quiet as possible. I bite my lip as I approach the sight before me, he is just so damn sexy. He finally notices me when I sit down at the end of the bed, reaching for his friend.

"Shit, Y/N." Cameron quickly looks away, a faint blush appearing on his cheeks. I giggle at his reaction, wrapping my hand fully around his hard.

"Shh, it's okay baby." I look back up at him, beginning to slowly pump my hand up and down his hard wood. My movements begin to quicken, receiving a low moan from the man before me.

I soon lower my head down, hair falling around my face as I lick his tip. Cameron bunches my hair up into one of his hands to get it out of my face, also being able to control me easier. He groans as I continue to teasingly suck on his head. He lightly pushes down on my head, wanting me to move further down.

I allow his hand to guide my head all the way down his length, gagging due to the long, thickness, and coming back up for air. I catch my breath and move back down, bobbing my head up and down, receiving loud moans from Cam.

"Fuck, Y/N." he continues to guide my head up and down. I also wrap two fingers around and move them up and down, just below my mouth, driving him crazy. I look up to see his head rolled back, his chocolate brown eyes momentarily opening to meet mine.

I speed up my movements, repeating them over and over again. It isn't long until he bucks his hips, liquids squirting up into my mouth. I lick him clean, as I always do because that's the way he likes it.

I sit myself up, leaning forward to give him a peck on the lips. I cup his face as I look into his beautiful eyes, beads of sweat running down his forehead.

"As long as I'm around, you should never have to please yourself, that's my job." I peck him again.

"Did I make you feel good babe?" his eyes grow wide as he quickly nods at my question.

"You should do that more often," he smirks, "but now it's time for me to return the favor." I laugh as he flips our positions, me now laying under him as he kisses me tenderly. His tongue slips into my mouth, no need for permission to access, for my lips are already parted. One of his hands slowly rub up and down my thigh, while the other squeezes my breast. I moan when his hand quickly slides down my leggings, rubbing my heat.

He looks at me as he slips off my tie die shirt, then my leggings. After he unclasps my bra, he leans down to my center, pressing a delicate kiss there. I grip the sheets, wishing for him to continue.

"I can make you feel good too, Y/N." he looks into my Y/E/C eyes, teeth grazing the hem of my panties. I watch as he teasingly pulls down my underwear with his teeth, and I smirk at him. Once my lace underwear are dropped to the floor he goes down on me.

He lightly sucks on my clit, driving me crazy. I squeeze my eyes shut as he licks me, not missing a single part down there. I grip his hair as he had done to me to keep him there, not wanting him to stop. He flicks his tongue and slides a finger in me, pumping in and out. My breathing hitches as I'm at a loss for words. It just feels so good.

"Oh, Cameron." I moan his name as he slides another finger in me, his hand moving faster, deeper, and harder. His movements seize for a few moments and I want to roll over and cry.

"P-please don't stop." I pant, meeting his gaze below me. His expression holds a smirk as he teasingly places a slow, wet kiss to my core, never losing eye contact with me. I pull his head back down to me, as I still have control of his movements. He slips both fingers back into me abruptly and I just about lose it right there.

He roughly shoves his fingers into me again continuously, harshly sucking on my clit as well. I arch my back as he pumps in a few more times, my whole body beginning to tingle. I release my held breath as I cum on his fingers. He looks back up at me as he pulls his fingers out and licks them teasingly, only leaving me wanting to take him all over again.

"Did I make you feel good, babe?"

_______________
A/N

THOUGHTS?
_______________