Umm...I think you called the wrong phone number

Poppy Corn is a popcorn, she's really nice ,likes going to the movies and has a tendency to pop up unexpectedly.
Her friends are D'lish Donut and Strawberry Kiss. One Day, Poppy Corn and her friends decided to try to be a movie star. Strawberry Kiss likes the idea so much she accidently called the pop star agency. The pop star agency answered" hello there how can I help you?". Strawberry Kiss froze, she did not know what to say.D'lish Donut grabbed the phone and said with an accent" Oh why sorry dear, looks like we called you instead than my um....dad".The pop star agency hang up."What were you thinking!" shouted Poppy Corn to Strawberry Kiss. "I'm sorry,I didnt mean for any for this to happen" stammered Strawberry Kiss.Strawberry Kiss looked at the ground, she didn't mean to, she was just having fun.Poppy Corn looked at her and smiled,"You know we were this close to be a pop star, how did you know the phone number?". Strawberry said that she saw an ad at school, Strawberry Kiss read it over and it was a pop star ad. She was worried that if she tells her friends, they would just laugh. D'lish Donut felt really bad about shouting to Strawberry Kiss, she apologized. Strawberry Kiss forgave her friends, she knew they was just mad at her because she called the agency.