Chapter 1

(Description of her life)

Miley was coming home to another treacherous day. She was a 17 year old girl who had more bruises than the moon has craters.

Miley hated coming to her house, she was always so scared of what her mom would do to her, she was still a minor so she could do something but was scared her mom would kill her.

She had been working at a coffee shop for the past 3 months to help pay for the bills that her mother neglected to do. She wished that she could enjoy life like any other teenager but no her mom had to be a stuck up bitch when her dad left.

Miley was fairly good at school, she was an A-B honor student. She wanted to get in a high rank college to get away from her mom. (A/N' Miley has long light/dark brown hair that is wavy. She is tan and very fit. She has sea green eyes with a white smile.)

(Coming home one day after a stressful day of work)
•Miley's POV•

Im home mom.
"Did you get the fucking money so I can get more cigarettes"
No I didn't, they don't pay me until Friday.
"What the fuck miley! I wanted more fucking cocaine but fuck no all I get was a lousy bitch for a daughter."

She grabs me by the hair and pulls me down to the sound proof basement amd starts beating me. As I cry out in pain that I'll try to get a raise she greys even now angrier because I screamed.

Once she finished I ran to my room sobbing in tears wishing I didn't have to be here. I just couldn't take it anymore. I ran to my bathroom and grabbed the razor and started to slice on my thigh, in hope that someday someone can take me away from this dreadful place.

A/N- Thanks guys. I hope yall enjoy I'll update tomorrow. Please read and comment.