Chapter 8 ~ She is in danger

🖤

Words:-2200+

Words:-2200+

_______________________

After Siddharth ended his call with Shivansh, Shivansh harbored sinister intentions. He swiftly retrieved his phone and contacted his personal assistant.

"Hello, I'm sending you a number. Trace that number and tell me where that person is," Shivansh instructed.

The personal assistant responded, "Understood, sir."

Shivansh added, "And ensure that the person being traced remains unaware of your actions."

"Of course, sir," the personal assistant affirmed before ending the call.

Later that afternoon, while Raha was engrossed in her work, her phone began to ring. She noticed it was an unknown number but decided to answer. Upon saying "Hello," there was no response. Raha tried again, but the caller remained silent. Frustrated, she said, "Are you going to speak?" Still, there was no reply, so she opted to end the call.

After some time, Raha received another call, but this time from a different number. She answered and said, "Hello," but once again, there was no response. Repeating "Hello" multiple times, she received no reply.

Growing increasingly frustrated, Raha decided to switch off her phone in an attempt to put an end to the strange and silent calls.

____________

On the other hand, Siddharth had received Raha's number from Shivansh, but he was torn about whether to call her. He was concerned that she might feel uncomfortable if he reached out. The desire to hear her voice battled with his reservations.

After a mental struggle, Siddharth finally dialed her number, hoping to connect with her. However, the voice on the other end informed him, "The person you are calling is switched off." Frustration overwhelmed him, and he angrily tossed his phone aside.

To keep his mind occupied and avoid missing her too much, Siddharth busied himself throughout the day. He tried to focus on other tasks and responsibilities, attempting to resist the urge to call her. His day was filled with various activities to help distract him from his longing for Raha.

______________

In the evening, while Shivansh was relaxing by his pool, he received the awaited call. Quickly emerging from the pool, he picked up the call.

"Hello," Shivansh said.

"Sir, I've traced the number. The person is currently at XYZ location," his personal assistant reported.

"Ah, I'm impressed by your work," Shivansh praised.

"Thank you, sir," the personal assistant replied before ending the call, a malevolent smile gracing his face.