How the rumour all started

My pov
.
.
"Omg you know who would make a cute couple,Keira and Apricot." Said Olivia in a secretive tone,like she was being watched.

"Yeah,like everyone in the entire year thinks they would look cute together besides I have the best couple in mind!" Jezzmyn announced. "What do you guys think about pear and lemon,now don't get me wrong but I feel something weird about them. My bi senses are tingling." Jezzmyn stated making everyone laugh.

"Omg yeah like have you guys seen the way they walk,they always walk in sinc it's so sus," Jaimie said as she stopped laughing.

"I completely agree with you Jaime they are also always together is kinda cute." I cheerfully yelled.

"Why are they looking at us like that? Oh boys~ you better have fun on your date tonight!" Jessica yelled,making sure that the boys heard her.

Over with the boys
.
.
"They were talking about us?" Dhruv questioned,sounding really confused.

"I think so. Girls always use fruits as nicknames for boys," Sharvil retorted "Anyway,they were close to figuring out our little secret. Even if it was a joke,we still need to be more careful so they won't know that we actually are dating."

"Damn. Whatever girls suck anyway, especially that group of girls."

Back to us amazing girlies
.
.
"You know it would actually be funny if they were dating irl." Jessie said.

"But what if,stay with me on this,they are dating!" Boothy whispered as she tried not to squeal like the high schooler she is.

All you could hear was a massive gasp in they group. Then after that,all that was heard was loud giggles and laughs from the group of girls.

The super cool author's super cool notes
Okay so,thank you for reading this book I really appreciate it and I do not have Grammarly so thank you for sitting through my totally amazing grammar skills. Don't worry there is more drama to come but I might not be able to post every week/day because I am quite busy with all my preppy sports like netball and athletics and I might not have time to post anything at all. Now i'll let you go and read some other amazing stories see ya byeee!
Words = 385