forget it.

when they had arrived back at the castle, draco had ran off somewhere (probably to find harry) and aurora had sat in severus' office, reading another book he had recommended her and left in one of his desk drawers.

some alone time was exactly what she needed.

snape was teaching first years and she had 20 minutes left of her free period before lunch so she had time to begin the book.

time felt like it was moving at lightning speed, once aurora had settled down on a small armchair and began reading the book, sev walked in and jumped at the sight of the girl.

"how was it?"

"i signed it." she spoke without looking up from the book.

the man quickly caught on that she didnt want to talk about it, that didnt mean he didnt want to hear.

"for or against?"

"against"

"and draco?"

"wont be speaking unless its to back me up"

severus nodded. "you enjoying that book?"

"havent long started it but yes, i do like it"

"im glad. come on, you can read more later, you need something to eat"

"not hungry"

"now."

"fine!" she placed a random peice of parchment into the book as a bookmark and placed it in her school bag, throwing the bag over her shoulder and then walking out of the room and to the greathall.

she took a seat between theo and pansy, opposite draco.

"hey, love" theo pressed a kiss to her temple and rested his hand on her leg

"hi theo" she smiled and looked up at him

"how was it?"

"i dont wanna talk about it, but i signed the paper. im speaking against him"

"thats brave, rora, im proud of you"

"i havent done it yet"

"right right sorry"

"but thank you"

"my pleasure" he had put on a false 'fancy' accent and it made aurora giggle.

"come on, lets get some food in you"

she rolled her eyes "im not hungry"

"i cant hear you, sorry what was that?" theo heard her loud and clear. he was placing different foods he knew she liked onto her plate.

"forget it" she pouted

"already did" he pressed another gentle kiss to her head and they both listened to the conversation the group was having while eating their food.