Who we are:

Comment if you want to join!

Me (@spacekid157): some random kid with a lot of sisters lol, but has a twin
Age: 14
Nickname: -
Real Name: Blue
Personality: Very... hyper, and loves death for some reason. 😂 💀 Loves listening to MCR, which is punk rock. Is obsessed with Danger Days, the comic book and the album. Even though I wear dark clothes, and live dark things, and listen to dark music 😆 I am a ver colourful person. Is the twin sister of Ash, but is older by two seconds >:)
Looks: Has brown hair which fades into ruby red. Loves wearing black shirts (dark colours look good on me apparently) and baggy jeans (even though I only have one pair).
Hobbies: Playing drums, drawing, writing, listing to music, playing soccer and talking with friends, playing Minecraft, grand turismo and rocket league, avoiding younger sister.

Middle Sister: @Snakey11
Age: 11
Nickname: I'll take the chance and expose her as Essie 👍🏼
Personality: Is extremely annoying and loves messing things up. Is always staying up late at night watching gory movies and playing highly rated video games when she's not allowed to.
Looks: has very curly, poofy blonde hair and eyes that change colour depending on how the light shines on them.
Hobbies: drawing realistic pictures, writing, playing video games, watching violent movies, annoying her older sister (me).

Younger Sister: @DaughterofPoseidon98
Age: 8 1/2
Nickname/Name: Ella/Ell
Personality: Very energetic and gets distracted easily, as she has ADHD. She loves reading books and pretending to be the characters. She's a bit crazy and weird, but her family likes her that way. She loves making jokes and comic books to make people laugh.
Looks: Pale skin, red lips, dark brown hair, blue eyes and a pointed face, like a stereotypical British girl, and a bit like Matilda in Matilda: The Musical, but with darker and shorter hair. She has a slim body shape and looks good wearing white. Even though she looks nice at first glance, she usually ruins it by doing something almost manic, and messing up her hair and clothes.
Hobbies: She loves running around and playing tag with her two older sisters. As she has so much energy, she is one of the athletic kids at her primary school. However as she can't pay attention... she doesn't get the best grades :p She still averages a C though. One of her favourite activities to use her energy on is swimming, and she does the local girls triathlon every year in November.

Ps we all live in a log cabin in the woods with a giant field to play in, and there's a town nearby that we all catch the bus to to go to school and do the shopping. 😊

Mum: @SouCreates
Age: 28
Nickname: Mum XD
Real name: Danny
Personality: Very fun and gentle, but always makes sure her kids do the right thing. She has a soft aesthetic and loves to drink hot cocoa on the couch when it's rainy, with Lofi  music in the background.
Looks: Has short, ginger hair styles in a bob. She loves wearing beanies and loose jumpers paired with trackies and socks.
Hobbies: Sitting by the window on the couch while it's raining, playing Lofi music and drinking hot cocoa. She loves sketching different scenes and backgrounds, and is that one mum who actually enjoys taking her kids to soccer practice and telling them not to eat cupcakes for breakfast XD. Her favourite season is spring, because everything blooms but it still rains.

My twin sister: @Ash_di_Angelo
Name: Ash
Age: 14
Personality: Very calm but gets overly excited about small things. Loves to sleep in until 11 o'clock, and going for walks with the family dog Pérro (which is actually... spanish for dog XD ). She is absolutely obsessed with pjo. She has shoulder length gingery-brown hair and loves wearing plain t-shirts with colourful shorts. Her body shape and features are just like her twins, except she has different hair, eye colour (green eyes) and clothing styles.
Hobbies: Looovvvveessss eating cupcakes. They're her fave food. She is mostly the reason that every actually good tasting foods are disappearing. She is very smart and is part of loads of after school clubs, as well as the school band, which her twin (me) is in as well. She has been playing the flute for 4 years.

Cousin: @SkullsKitty1910
Name: Airlie
Age: 16
Personality: She was orphaned and now lives with her cousins. She is very musical and plays the saxophone. Is very quiet and shy most of the time, but she is loud and quirky around her family. She is a very colourful and bubbly person when she is around her family.
Looks: Has short, shoulder length very very dark brown hair. She has dark olive skin and extremely dark brown eyes that look like slits. Looks good in dark clothes (like me :D )
Hobbies: Playing saxophone, music in general, art and science. She is also loves ancient history and is indulged in studying it at school.

Younger Cousin: @Zstuckey11
Name: Billie
Age: 12
Personality: LOVES LOVES LOVES DOGS, and spends most of her time reading and writing, and almost all of her time with Pérro (the family dog). Is also an orphan.
Looks: Dark blonde hair, hazel eyes, tanned skin, her favourite shirt is turquoise with a little frenchie dog on it. She wears white denim shorts most of the time.
Hobbies: Playing with the dog, researching dogs, drawing dogs, writing about dogs, talking about dogs, annoying her cousin and sister by talking about dogs...

Oldest Sister: @Kawaii_moonstar3545
Name: Mika
Age: 15
Personality: Very shy, quiet and introverted, but comes out of her shell when she's with her friends. Is lovely and gentle, and always has a positive attitude.
Looks: Dark olive skin, long black hair and green eyes. She loves to wear floral blouses and jeans, and take care of the horses in the paddock, Almond and Ginger.
Hobbies: Writing books, reading, drawing and horse-riding.

Aunt: @BookDragonsRULE
Nickname: Vicky
Real nam: Victoria
Age: 15
Personality: Can get very passionate about things, including volunteering. Loves animals, DINOSAURS, music and BOOKS!! Extroverted, has ADHD and dyslexia. Loves people but animals are better. Very accepting of everyone no matter what. Will always be there if you need to talk. Wherever she is is a safe space.
Looks: Short, dark brown curly hair with blue tips. Pale blue eyes with green around the iris. 5'7, normally wears earth-toned clothes and floor-length dresses. LOVES tall, leather boots.
Hobbies: volunteering, listening to music, reading books, reading books, reading books, spending way to much time on wattpad shooting.
Job: pet sitter and dog walker.

Sorry to the people I haven't added in yet!!! I promise I will soon!!! 🤞🏼

You can be whoever you want, mum, dad, Aunty, uncle, brother, sister, cousin, second cousin once removed who lives in Bulgaria- I don't mind 😂