Another story (the hostage) Takemichi X ????

Takemichi Pov

I am awakening in a dank space suffocated by your surrounding one question. burns bright in your mind above all others.

 "Where am I" 

I spoke. the first thought enters your mind as you open your eyes only to witness all-encompassing darkness.

"What's going on."

  and another question follows when I realize I was restrained. and so, I wriggle desperately attempting to escape your confinement when a voice rings out shattering.  the destiny silence it may be somewhat muffled but even if you can't make out the words you can get a hint of who it belongs to what does the in-question sound like too I                                                                                           This            ➡       This                                                                                                              No that's no right.      Yes that's it      ⬅                                                                                                                                  answer  this  ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"You know you are considered yourself lucky to be alive." someone spoke 'lucky?' I thought "well its better than being dead isn't it" he spoke again. "takemichi your condition requires observation I almost lost your once I won't let that happen again. I almost lost you once I won't let that happen again." he said I feel his hand in my chin. letting his hand going "down. had I not intervened their filthy fingers would've been all over you I could never turn my back on you. nor could I ever let anyone steal you away from me and I would always wonder if I'd ever kill for you. and now I will know the answer." He said trying to calm himself.

"Show yourself creep" I said shouting.

"I'm afraid that's impossible even if I blinded you must be capable of recalling my voice." he said.

"Let me go or you'll be sorry" I said. 

you're still far too weak to fight me and only your team fights for you. "

"coward" I said shouting at him.

"You don't deserve such a pitiful demise I'll ensure your journey the depth of despair is slow agonizing and utterly unforgettable. " He spoked again.

"But why rescue me only to imprison me." I said crying a little

"Well, you are... intoxicating. "

"And every inch of me aches to be even closer to you. they don't understand just how special you are." he said still his hand is going up to my neck licking. it I try to push him way. and I did it 

SHOVE

"No, it's you who don't understand you disgust me." I said he then punch me in the face. I then feel bleeding in my nose.

"You have no idea how much it hurts to hear you say that.

"I didn't realize being stuck here with me would be so traumatic for you."

"You know our fates may be intertwined but make no mistake I'm the one in control. "

"nonsense" I said. crying he was silenced. I feel his eyes staring at me. he then moved closer to me grabbing me out of the chair I then try to get out. of his gasp but nothing he then got to a door he opened and shoves me in the bed

"AH" I screamed. he grabs my hands up to my head pining me down. he then kisses me in the lips I tried to get off his lips off of my mine. but nothing worked I then gave up. he then forcefully opened my mouth he puts his long tongue. in my short tongue

he then ties my hands. still kissing me he then put his hands in my pants inside I moaned. "That was such a cute moan dear" he said still rubbing my dick with his hands. he then said "Take your outfit off" he said. forcefully I then take my outfit off. and not my underwear I looked at him he stared at me I feel like am crying I sighed and take off my underwear.

he then stood up and grabbing something it looked like con (I can't say it sorry) he then takes off his outfit. and underwear I then see his dick a long one I then got a chill in my bones. he puts the con(No)s in his dick. he then goes close to me. 

he grabs my lags. putting his dick in my (you look what it is) he then thrusts in me                                THRUST                                                                                                                                                                                      THRUST                                                                                                                                                                                       he then keeps thrusting "Stop-" i said sweating "me? stop Bullshit" he spoked he pushed me a close to him then i feel he then thrust it into my (💙💨💛💞) "I know you like it your body doesn't lie~" he said thrusting he cumed in my (you know) "mph.!" I moaned his dick got inside a little bit more "See" he said " you're much more honest down here" he thrust again ' oh god I'm starting to feel weird' I thought.                                                                                                                            and it got the way in, and it got closer and it                                                                                                               "AHHHH!" I screamed crying a lot I cum he then puts his dick way from my ass when it got out the inside of me is still has cum it drips from my ass. I tremble. I moan. he then grabs my hand he then rubs his penis in my ass he then puts his god damn dick in mine he thrust again "stop agh" I said. " Stop I'm begging you-" he then keeps thrusting not listing at me. "Am about to cum always" he said "so c'mere" he holds me and thrust one more time.  "And take my load" he said. he then cum inside of me "Ugh..~ let go of me!" I said it was to hard to breathe " I can't breathe" I said i then cum and I blacked out.                                                                                                                                     Authers Pov                                                                                                                                                                               i look at them seeing takemichi falling down. and seeing him the one that rape him but who is it he has a blue hair and a red outfit and has sister and a brother.                                       

and the end :> sorry if its short and i still suck