Chapter 1

Marinette was shivering, her whole body trembling as she curled into a tight ball in an attempt to stay warm.

"I-it's s-so c-cold!" The gothic bluenette whispered in a low voice, her teeth chattering as she talked. "How much longer are you-are we going to-gonna be stuck in here Kitty Catty?"

The blond-haired ex-modal sighed softly and pulled the small dark-haired girl closer toward his own body in an attempt to keep is hyper-sensitive partner from going into a hybrrnative sleep. And yes, that would happen if he isn't keeping a close eye on her.

"You have to stay awake Cockroach, I know all you might wanna do right now is sleep: but you gotta keep your eyes open." He frowned worriedly down at his partner, who was shaking like a leaf and was already much paler then was normal for her.

The half Chinies girl groaned in protest at his words but did her best to keep her eyes open. She hated the side affects of her Miraculous. They sucked like shit!

Another half hour passed them by and Marinette felt her eyelids start to grow heavy. She shivered again and tried to stay as still as possible.

"Stay awake Cockroach! You need to keep your eyes open!" She felt Adrien's hands shaking her shoulders and she held back a snarky retort from breaking fre from her mouth. "Why don't we transform? That might help us stay warm a little bit better."

The pigtailed bluenette opened her mouth to say something but she sneezed instead. Oh for fuck same! She did not need to get sick again. Besides, she owed her girlfriend a date.

"Are you still awake in there?" Marinette whimpered softly in response to her partner's question. She just wanted to sleep. It was so damn cold and all she wanted to do was curl up in her bed with her girlfriend and a Dixon or so blankets.

"That's good, Plagg, Daggers Out!" Adrien quietly whispered under his breath. Marinette winced at the bright green light and covered her eyes with her ice-cold fingertips.

"Now it's your turn Cockroach, come on, if'll make you feel better." Claw insisted as he shifted her enough so she was leaning her head on his shoulder and her knees were tucked underneath of her.

The dark-haired half Chines girl muttered halfhearted insults at her black lather-clad partner but reluctintly lifted her head to call for her own transformation.

"Tikki, Blots On!" She whispered softly under her breath. As the magic washed over her, Marinette felt slightly warmer as she felt the magic of her ladybug suit wrap around her body like a warm, fuzzy blanket.

"Once we're out of her I'm going straight home and avoiding my parents. At this point: I don't fucking care if they're mad as shit at me for it! But for God's sake, it's the closest place from where we are."

Claw chuckled lightly from beside her as the spotted superhero resumed her previous position of curling into a ball and staring forlornly at the wall of ice blocking their exit to the outside world.