Chapter 1

"Hello?, are you even listening" Mason, an ugly ass rat with greasy blond hair looks back, apparently foster had been talking to him "Oh u-um sorry continue" Mason exclaims but he isn't listening at all, because just out the window is Tavin a really ugly dumbass boy with dark also greasy hair, was standing on the basketball court.
Tavin looked up, surprised to see Mason sitting there, but he quickly looked away, blushing.
After class, Mason is walking down the hallway, looking around for a glimpse of Tavin, not paying attention to anything around him, When out of nowhere some kid body chucked him , his books flying in the air as he fell back, his life flashing before his eyes.
Suddenly a figure caught him, holding him.It was tavin his hero, *Thump* "oops s-sorry I dropped you", mason didn't even notice as he was lost in tavins eyes.
"Oh uhh don't worry about it thank you so much, I don't know what I would do without you" Mason starts ranting, by now their both late to class, but it doesn't matter to them, as long as their late together.
"Wana ditch, let's just go get ice cream, just the two of us" Tavin says
"Y-yea s-sure" why do I keep studdering?, Mason thinks to himself as they start to walk out the door "I'd like that."
Suddenly a figure appears behind them, it's the janitor with his mop and bucket.
"You kids can't be here" he yells
"Tavin.. RUN" Mason yells as he motions for tavin to keep running "don't look back!"