part 21

RahimaAhmed064 ahh just because of your nagging I'm publishing this chapter 😔 behen rest karne de thoda merko 😂 as you were continuously messaging me personally this chapter is dedicated to you agar votes nai aaye na beta tu gai 😂

            *******************************

Anhay opened his eyes and found her working on her machine he smiled and looked at her no matter how childish she is but her dedication for her work is extremely amazing.

Anhay:- good morning.

Kriva:- morning morning. You go and take a bath I'll see this for one more time.

Anhay:- Okay and take a chill pill.

Kriva:- yeah Yeah I'm not nervous I'm just checking my work.

Kriva called one of her office mates and asked him, Nishant i told you to make a clay car to show them how our model will look right?

Nishant:- yes Kriva relax i already made that just relax everything is done from my side.

Kriva:- good I'll see you in the office.

She took breath and whispered designing and the digital model is done today I'll show them this machine and clay model. Hopefully they like this so i can start my work in more detail and I'll ask Anhay to let me do the welding part today onwards.

Anhay came out just wearing a towel and widened her eyes seeing her there he immediately went to his wardrobe.

She heard some noise and looked back to find Anhay coming out from the wardrobe.

Anhay:- I'm ready kriva. Come downstairs and complete your breakfast.

She nodded and they both went together.

Kriva:- mom are you going somewhere?

Avni:- Yes doll. I'm a therapist and I'm helping one child.

Kriva:- oh okay.

Raj:- it means I'm all alone.

Anhay:- come with me in the office. You can help me and we will attend a few meetings as well it's been a long time so let's just refresh your mind.

Raj:- but i took retirement.

Anhay:- have you seen Papa? He is working as a CEO in your age i guess you can at least come once a week.

Kriva:- dad it's okay we respect your decision.

Raj:- Okay I'll be there.

Kriva:- then I'll take my leave guys. I have to fill petrol in my scooty as well.

Raj:- but doll you can use our cars right?

Kriva:- dad i love my scooty please.

She took her stuff and went from there.

Anhay:- let's go dad.

Avni:- okay let's leave together. Anny can you drop me?

Anhay:- sure.

At office:-

Kriva was roaming here and there but that time Nisha (one of her office mates) came.

Nisha:- Kriva do you know we found Anhay sir's wife.

Kriva:- what? How?

Nisha:- arre that Lara Kashyap she herself showed us her nuptial chain by look we can see it's really costly.

Kriva:- oh. But we can't accept this until sir himself discloses this.

Nisha:- yeah but why will she lie? And there are few pictures of her with her family like Sunil sir, Ruhaan sir and Anhay sir.