The astonishing secret

This has all started when bandit went into the grocery store and found a bag of chips. He puts the chips in the grocery basket and brings it to the register. "That'll be 5 dollars!" Said the cashier at the front desk. Bandit took out his wallet and checked, but there was nothing in it. All there was was a fly fleeing away with freedom from being in the wallet. "Awww, biscuits!" Mumbled bandit with anger. He then looks back up at the cashier, "Hey mate, is there another way I can pay?" Asked bandit with a worryingly grin. The cashier nodded, "Well, you can use your card if you'd like!" The cashier suggested. Bandit puts the card in the scanner. Then the both of them wait for 5 minutes, "Hmm, it seems to take a while for this to confirm.." murmured the cashier. 5 minutes later, the scanner declined. It turns out the bandit was just a little broke at this time and didn't remember a thing about it. Bandit sweats on what else he could do to get these good chips. "Oh, well, that's weird.." stated the cashier. Now, there was only one thing Bandit could do. But, the bad thing is that there are going to be consequences to this action bandit will make. "Do you maybe wanna try aga-" and before the cashier could finish his sentence, bandit took off with the bag of chips as fast as he could. "HEY!!!" The cashier yelled to get bandits' attention. The cashier then calls for security. Bandit struggles to start the car as quickly as possible, then after 5 tries on turning the car on, he gets out and speeds up to get to his house before security and the police could catch up to him. As bandit got home, he quickly got inside and ran to the kitchen. He then threw the bag of chips in the cabinet and then hid in the closet in case the police tried to find him. 10 minutes later, he hears foot steps coming neat the closet door, he panics. "Awwww, biscuits!!!" Bandit thought to himself. This was probably the end of his life. He probably wouldn't be able to be bluey, bingo, or even Chilli ever again. As the closet door opens, bandit pops out of the closet unexpectedly. "IM GAY!!!!!!!!!!" Bandit confessed as he breathed heavily. Chilli screamed in pure terror. "WHAT?!?" shouted Chilli nervously. Chilli was scared and confused. Bandit realized that the police haven't arrived at all just yet. He chuckled nervously, "ummm, this isn't what it looks.. like?" Bandit said with another worried smile on his face. Chilli was now kind of mad, she sighed. "Is there something you wanna tell me??" Chilki questioned bandit suspiciously as she glared at him. "W-what? No!! Of course not, babe!" Bandit stuttered, trying to explain to Chilli that he was just "messing around". Chilli was not letting this slide. Then, all of a sudden, fido came down the stairs and saw bandit, "Oh, hi there sugarcube!!" Fido spoken as if there was nothing bad happening and gave a little homo type of wave to bandit. Chilli looked at fido and then looked at bandit, knowing that this had revealed something. "Oh, did I come in at the wrong time?" Fido asked, trying not to make a bad moment worse. Before Bandit could talk, Chilli had spoken for him. "Oh no, we were talking about something.. personal.." Chilli claimed as she gave bandit another glare. "Oh, okay!!" Fido insisted as he looked at bandit with a little grin on his face, "and I'll see you upstairs later, cutie~" fido added before he went upstairs. Chilli Continues to observe bandits every move. "Now... could you explain why you slept with fido on OUR BED????" Chilli slightly shouted. Bandit tried to make Chilli a little quieter. "Shhh, chilli-dog.." Bandit whispered, trying not to get the kids involved. "DON'T YOU EVER 'CHILLI-DOG' ME. AND DON'T YOU EVER TRY TO MAKE ME BE QUIET." Chilli yelled louder. This was the first time Chilli had ever yelled at bandit this loud. "AFTER EVERYTHING I'VE EVER DONE FOR YOU, THIS IS HOW YOU WANNA TREAT ME????" Chilli argued even more as tears slowly grew in her eyes. Bandit was feeling quite guilty about every single part of this. "WHAT HAVE I EVER DONE TO YOU, TO MAKE THIS ALL HAPPEN??" Chilli declared as she yelled louder and louder, then bluey came out of her room, wanting to get herself a cup of water. But all she ever heard was Chilli screaming at the top of her lungs. "OH, SO NOOW YOU WANNA STAY QUIET.. YOU JUST DON'T WANNA TALK ABOUT IT NOW THAT I KNOW????" Chilli yelled as she continued to agrue. "Chilli, listen-" "DON'T EVEN TELL ME WHAT TO DO. IT'S OVER NOW BANDIT. DO YOU HEAR ME? WE ARE HAVING A DIVORCE." Chilli yelled loudly. This has made bandit feel starstruck in a bad way. Bandit sighed, "I WANT YOU OUT OF THIS HOUSE TIL TOMORROW, IMMEDIATELY." Chilli added before she stopped yelling. "Whatever you say.." Bandit finally replied and walked up to his and chilli's room to pack up his stuff. As bandit walked in the room, fido noticed he was depressed. "What's wrong, babe?" Fido asked worryingly. "Me and Chilli got a divorce.." murmured bandit sadly as he looked for his suitcase to pack all of his stuff. Fido also felt sad but for bandit. "It's okay, honeybun, we can go to my house and you can live there with me!" Fido suggested. Bandit was silent for a couple of minutes and then gave off a complete depressed sigh. "Sure, I think that would be helpful.." said bandit as he gave fido a slight grin, and fido proceeds to return a smile back to him. They then decided to kiss all of a suddenly and they both giggled. "Okay, okay, let's pack your stuff together, alright?" Fido said as he looked at bandit. Bandit was blushing a little bit and looked at fido with a bigger smile than what he gave him earlier, he then nods. "Yeah, let's get the packing over with.." stated bandit with a grin that was sort of full of glee.

With chilli....

Chilli was in the kitchen crying about the situation, she was having a horrible mental breakdown about every single bit of this. And then, bluey comes in with a cup of water and drinks it. "Mum, are you okay?" Asked bluey curiously. Chilli looks at bluey, and bluey can see that chilli has been bawling her eyes out. "Yes, bluey, I'm fine.. I just need some time alone.." Chilli stated as she wipes the tears. "Oh.. well then, never mind.." Said bluey puts the empty glass cup on the counter and goes to her and bingos room. "Hey bingo.." says bluey nervously. Bingo wakes up with some drool on the left side of her cheek, bingo then wipes it off, and then wipes her eyes. "Yeah, bluey?" Said bingo as she looked at bluey with a face full of tiredness and sleepiness. "There's something I need to tell you.." stated bluey, bingo had slightly tilted her head in curiosity, but she was also tired, so she had to get this over with. "I.. I think I have a tail.." bluey confessed. Bingo gasped with excitement. She then gets out of bed with pure joy. "Do I have one??" Bingo asked bluey as her tail wags. "You do too!!" Bluey said happily as her tails also wags with excitement. The both of them squealed in pure joy. The two of them began to dance meanwhile Chilli was continuously still in the kitchen bawling.