ii. first day back

Naomi woke up early to get ready for the day

Naomi woke up early to get ready for the day. Since it is the first day of her third year, she decided to take some time to make herself look a bit more presentable to greet some of her new subjects and make some great first impression to her new teachers, academic-wise.

She took her time inside the shower, since she knew her roommates, which consists of Evelyn, Eleanor, and Padma, were all fast asleep and very heavy sleepers.

After showering, she wore her clean ravenclaw robes and brushed her hair. She also took out her earrings and bracelet to accessorize her robes.

She remembered the clips that Evelyn gave her at Christmas of 1992, some muggle clips with a bunch of different color. She took it out of her luggage and scanned it.

It has a plain clip with a lot of different colors, it also has a star shape and a heart shaped clips. She decided to use the plain clips with the color of blue. She took six of those and placed it on her hair, three on each sides. She watched her reflection and smiled in content to see herself presentable.

Naomi saw the mess she made in her area, clothes scattered in her bed and a lot of fashion stuff on the floor. She took out her wand and organized it with magic, leaving her bed clean.

Right on time, Evelyn woke up from her sleep.

"Morning, Eve!" She said while facing the mirror, combing the backside of her head

"You're up early." She yawned. Moving out of her bed and picking her stuff to take a bath.

"Want to make myself presentable in the first day of third year." Naomi smiled at her through the mirror.

"Of course." Eve mumbled.

"I'm going first, okay?" Naomi put the brush down after checking if her hair looked okay before turning around for her.

"Sure." Eve said, before entering the loo.

"Okay, see you at the hall!" Naomi said, getting her bag before exiting their dorms.

She walked through the common rooms just to see Luna Lovegood, a second year ravenclaw, sitting in one of the couches, looking like she spent the night in the common room.

"Hey... Luna?" Naomi said her greetings questionably, "Why are you up early?" She asked.

"Oh, hi Naomi." Luna answered dreamily, "The nargles locked the door of my dorm, nasty things."

"Nargles?" Naomi asked, eyebrows furrowing.

Luna perched up, seemingly happy for her asking what nargles are. She sat straight and smiled at the third year ravenclaw.

"Nargles are those flying creatures that have negatively effects on people. Speaking of, it seems you are nargle-free." She explained.

"Nargle-free, huh? That's nice, I guess." Naomi said, smiling at the blonde girl, "You should get ready, Luna. If by chance, if those nargles kept the door locked, try using the spell alohomora. I believe it's been taught in first year." Naomi adviced.