I froze time

So I froze time. It's really cool. None of my friends or family are frozen and no food goes bad also all food magically replenishes. It's not boring cuz you have your friends and family to keep you company. It's fun. So today I hijacked a car and rode around town. My life is awesome. I rode my hijacked car to the United to get some iced coffee. I hate the crap at Starbucks so I don't get that. Ooh Ooh I wanna talk about the Super-base! The Super-base is my and everyone who isn't frozen's house. We basically stole the biggest mansion and pushed it against the second biggest mansion. Then we knocked the wall inbetween the two mansions out. Next we ransacked a bunch of houses and carried the stolen goods back to the Super-base. My friends and I have our own wing in The Super-base. We have sleepovers all the time. We watch crappy sitcoms from the 80s and play fnaf. It's the best. Or we go to the college library and campout there. Sometimes we just gorge ourselves on ice cream. We watched a zombie movie and we were all terrified till the morning, I knocked my dad out with a baseball bat. When we go to the movie theater we get all the seats to ourselves and we get to pick the movie. We don't have to go to school cuz we already know how to run things around here. Nadia yelled "hey watch out! Vivi watch out!" After that I ameadately crashed. Even though we are immortal getting hurt still hurts like an ass biscuit rolled in crap and doused in piss. It SUCKS. So that is what I am feeling right now. Pure. Liquid. Pain. *hellmo meme* Aurora ran over to me and said,"Do you want to get Starbucks?" I think that girl really wants Starbucks. I honestly said yes. Wat im thursty? Omg I drank so much brown sugar shaken espresso.     

                                                                                        for now

                                                                                        for now.......