𝓝𝓸𝓽 𝓢𝓸 𝓗𝓪𝓹𝓹𝔂 𝓒𝓪𝓶𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓼 (1/2)

----- CAMERA'S SHOT

A man with dark hair and a killer smile can be seen as the camera starts rolling.

"Yooo! We are comin' at you live from Camp Wawanakwa, a small place located in Muskoka, Ontario! This is your host, Chris Mclean! You are watching the first season of the hottest new reality TV show, at this very moment! Here's what's happening."

The camera pans out as Chris stands near the Camp Wawanakwa sign.

"23 campers have signed up to stay here for 8 weeks at this old, crummy, disgu-"

He clears his throat, looking off to the side before continuing.

"Uh.. just, Crummy summer camp. Here, they'll go through challenges that test ones endurance and perseverance, while also having to deal with their fellow campers. Every three days, one team will win a reward, and the other will have to send a teammate to the Dock Of Shame, where they will be eliminated from the competition. For GOOD. 

Their fate will be decided at a campfire ceremony, where all but one camper shall receive a marshmallow. Last standing will win fame, fortune, and... fortune! But, let's face it. Kids are not good with budgeting, so they'll probably blow it all off in a week. Here, they'll have to survive it all! Bears, poisonous bugs.. horrendous camp food.."

He gags a little.

"And each other. Every single moment will be captured by the hundreds of cameras, hidden all around. Who will humiliate themselves on live television? Who will win the cash? 

Find out right here, right now, on 

Total

Drama

Island!!"

-----

♫ Theme Song! ♫

-----

After the theme song ends, Chris stands at the dock, wind blowing through his hair. 

"Welcome back, folks, to Total Drama Island! It's time for us to meet our campers. But first, we had to pull a little funny prank on them. They were told they would stay at a five-star resort, filled with butlers at your every command, personalized rooms for their styles, and gourmet food that would make even the most critical of critics cry. So, if they get a little 'peeved off', now you know why."

A honk from a nearby boat makes the camera pan to its first contestant. She wears a green top, and pink sweatpants. Waving to Chris, she grabs her stuff and gets off the boat, who turns to grab the next camper.

"Bethhh! What's up?"

"It is SO credulous to meet you! ...I didn't realize you were that short in real life. Wow."

She eyes Chris up and down, taking in his appearance.

-----

"Uhmm.. Thanks? I guess??? A-Anyways.. Next up, DJ!"

A taller man with a green T-shirt and blue jean shorts walks on camera, carrying his luggage. 

"Yo, Chris Mclean! How's it goin'? Uh.. You sure you got the right place? Where's the hot tub?"

"This is it, dawg! Camp Wawanakwa!"

DJ, looking nervous, sighed. "Man, this looked a LOT different on the website.."

-----

"Next up, is Gwen!"

A gothic looking girl looks around the dock, eyeing the old cabins and the unstable wood she's standing on.