Chapter 25: Double Trouble 2

(Anna wakes up in a room full of teachers in captivity. Then The ninja groan as they stand up.)

Anna: Where are we?

Noble: Thank goodness you're here!

Kai: What happened? Where's Lloyd? And who are all you?

Woman: We're the teachers and we've all been taken prisoners. We've tried to teach the boys how to be good, but they overthrew us. They're monsters!

Jay: But I thought Lloyd was getting an honorary degree.

Noble: Oh, that was just the boys' trick to lure Lloyd here and convince him to be their leader.

Cole: What? There's not gonna be cake?!

Anna: Forget Cake they have Lloyd!

(She ran to the door and tries to open it but it was locked.)

_

(Lloyd is tied up in a chair while the students try to turn him evil again.)

Brad: Welcome to your ceremony, Lloyd. Or, should I call it an evil intervention?

Lloyd: Where are my friends?

Gene: Aw, they're better off without you. With friends like you, who needs enemies?

Brad: You may have forgotten, but we're your true friends. And we want to help you undo the damage you've done to yourself and our school's reputation. Be honest. Doesn't a part of you miss being bad?

_

(The ninja and teachers are trying to find a way out. Zane flips on a switch and stiffens up.)

Zane: Battering ram activated. (The ninja uses him as a battering ram, but the door is still stuck.)

Kai: Ugh. We're never gonna open that door. I hope they haven't turned Lloyd. I don't think things can get much worse.

Jay: Look, don't worry, guys. I told Nya I'd meet her at the autobody shop and since I'm so punctual, if I'm even one second late, she's gonna suspect something's wrong.

-

(Nya, however, doesn't think something's wrong as "Jay" arrives, humming.)

Nya: Oh, there you are. I was wondering when you'd get back. You're usually not late.

Bizarro Jay: It's a whole new me, baby. Heh. Nice work. We should take it out for a spin. Bet we could make a lot of people jealous.

Nya: I should've known spending time at Darkley's School would turn you into a bad boy.

Bizarro Jay: Darkley's School? Heh. Is that where we were?

Nya: What's gotten into you— (Bizarro Jay kisses Nya which takes her by surprise but begins to enjoy it as Bizarro Jay and takes the keys.)

Bizzaro Jay: It's a bad boy thing. (He drives away on the Ultra Sonic Raider.)

Nya: (Flustered) Heh. Call me!

(The evil ninja are shown to have gathered and cause another car crash, laughing.)

Garmadon: (On the Raider's screen) Did you find them?

Bizarro Cole: They're at Darkley's.

Garmadon: Excellent! Now destroy them, Once you have done that bring me my son and the magic ninja.