The Ghost Groom

Xie Lian just had his third ascension and heard of the case of the ghost groom and is using this opportunity to get merits to pay off some debt. Right now he is in a shop. He suddenly felt like someone was watching him.

"A crow?" He said as he walked up to it.'Normally birds would fly away by now, it's cute, but a lot different than other birds' he thought as he reached out to pet it. It leaned into his touch.

"Wait, I think I have some bread on me

"Wait, I think I have some bread on me." He said as he reached into his sleeve and pulled out some bread "Here, you can have it" he said as the crow took it willingly after giving it more pets it suddenly flew away,he was left there confused when a sudden voice called out to him.

"Your highness" Ling Wen calls out

"Ling Wen?" I respond with my fingers at my head "Good news your highness, there are two junior officials from Middle Heaven as well as a heaven official, Mei-Xing coming to your aid"

"They should be there now" She said as I turn around and see three people who weren't there before sitting down at the table with one drinking tea which I assume is Mei-Xing.

"Ling Wen... It looks like they've come here to kill me instead of helping me.
Ling Wen... Ling Wen" I say turning back to them

"So who are you?" I ask as the one responds. "Fu Yao" and the one with the bun responds "Nan Feng". 

"And you?" I ask since she has been sitting there in silence this whole time. "I'm Mei-Xing " she responds still drinking her tea until she finished it.

                                        (MY ART DO NOT COPY)

(So this is the famous god that ascended 3 times) Mei-Xing thinks as she brings a fan to her face covering her mouth, hiding a smile. (He still looks the same as he did all those years ago)

The sound of bells ringing woke her out of her deep thoughts as she realizes she missed something that was happening while she was in deep thought. Everyone starts walking out of the shop.