collapsed.

walking out of the room, cameras flashed in auroras face and questions were asked left right and center. she tried getting past the crowd, no one moved, they just pushed her back into a wall, creating a semi circle around her.

heart racing and tears in her eyes, she tried pushing people out of the way. it didnt work.

"please let me-" she pleaded

"miss malfoy is it true your father raped you?" a random reporter asked before pointing their microphone towards her

"fuck off!"

"over here! miss malfoy why did you speak against your father?" another reporter

"please leave me alone!"

"HEY! get away from her what the fucks wrong with you all. fully grown adults fucking picking on a teenage girl!" theo pushed through the crowd with ease and shooed the majority them off before embracing the crying blonde "youre okay, you did so well in there baby"

"you was there?" she pulled away from her boyfriend and wiped her eyes

"i was"

"thank you"

one more camera flashed at them, theo just flipped off the holder of the camera and that alone made them walk away faster than usual.

"you wanna wait for draco or go back to the castle?"

"draco"

"okay princess, anywhere you wanna go while we wait?"

"you dont have to wait as well, i might go back in and watch the rest of the trial"

"are you sure?"

she nodded and pressed a light kiss to his lips "ill meet you in the room?"

"ill be waiting" he smiled and kissed her forehead.

aurora took a deep breath and quietly walked back into the room where her father was now being questioned.

she sat next to draco and listened to her father. to the lies and excuses pour out of his mouth. to the bitter words he spoke and the way he spat his daughters name as if just the mention of her was acidic.

draco had to wipe a tear from the girls cheek before she even realised she was crying. anger or sadness? she didnt know.

she shook her head and leaned her head on her brothers shoulder.

he rested his cheek on her hair and took her hand into his own, running his thumb over her knuckles.

aurora stared blankly at the man who she shouldve been proud to call her father. the man who she shouldve looked up to. the man who she shouldve seen as her hero. the man who she shouldve felt safe around. aurora stared until he looked her dead in the eye and screamed at her.

fighting and pulling at the restrains until they dug into his wrists and drew blood.

screaming at her even as guards threw spells at him.

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT" were his final words before everyone spectating were rushed out of the room and the cruciatus curse was thrown at him.

cameras again, however this time aurora was expecting it and draco wrapped his arm around her, pushing through the crowd and using a fireplace to send them both back to the castle.

"ill fucking kill him the next time i see him." draco walked around the room, clearing off his anger before speaking to aurora. "you okay?"

she shrugged and he pulled her into his arms, hugging her tight. how she liked to be held.

A/N:

exam week so late updates again, sorry loveys

i had no idea what to call this chapter so pls tell me a better name if you think of one >>