1-Scara

War of the flags.

It was a common thing for students of Tevat high. Form a group, capture a flag, enter the tournament, win.

That is the hype of the school, and who in the right mind would not want to join the fun, right?

Scara.

It's not like he doesn't want to, but he just can't. All his years had he been waiting for the time to join the war of the flags, he was waiting for his vision, electro, just like his family.

But darn the word did he receive an anemo vision. His mother didn't even want him to set foot on Teyvat High.

"Don't even think of joining a gang"

Was his mother's last words to him. If not for her mother valuing her reputation, he would still be cursing the world for giving him a darn anemo vision.

It was only the first day of school, but the corridors were packed with students creating a gang for the war of the flags.

He could even barely make his way to his classroom.

Students from different fields are also there. Students from Mondstadt, Liyue, Inazuma, Fontain, Natlan, and Snezhnaya.
(Scara is in Sumeru)

It was chaotic and he could already spot some people fighting over a random person. War of flags haven't even started yet it was all a mess.

Scara would definitely be causing chaos also if it weren't for him hiding the fact that he did not receive an electro vision.

He let out a frustrated sign as he sat down on his assigned sit. Alhaitam was already there reading a book about who knows who.

It was never in his mind to start off a conversation, but alas a gold headed man suddenly appear behind their backs and put his arms on their shoulder.

"Scara, Haitam, let's make a gang!" Kaveh enthusiastically said. "Since me and Alhaitam both have dendro vision, it would be a good combination if an electro user would join in"

Alhaitam eyed Scara waiting for what he was about to say but the latter choose to stay silent.

"You did get electro vision, right?" The man asked. Scara let out a small scoff and almost rolled his eyes. He's been meaning to form a group with these two for ages and does not care what vision they got. The problem was, they care about what vision he got.. well that was Scara's thought process.

"As if I'd join you losers"

Alhaitam let out a small frown while Kaveh looked at him amusingly.

"Weren't you the one who was-" Alhaitam stood up and hit Kaveh on the head with the book on his hands.

"He has his reasons Kaveh"

Scara ignored them and look upfront. He knew what Kaveh was about to say. Alhaitam and Kaveh had already joined the war of flags since their freshman year, before either of them had gotten a vision.

Scara was always jealous about on how they could join the war of flags whenever they wanted, however, he couldn't do anything since his mother forbids him to join unless he has a vision.

The two chatted besides him and included him in the conversation every now and then. It was like that until the bell rang and their homeroom teacher went in.

***

Lunch was no better, so to say, it was worse that this morning. Not only some students are arguing, but some even started brawling. Much to say, like every year, Itto was the center of it all.