chapter 1

Y/n was playing with some kids of her age when a small boy approach her. She was 4 years old and that boy was 5 years old.

Boy: h..hey um can I join too?

Y/n: yes sure come my friends are there, join us (baby voice)

Boy: n-no i don't wanna join them they always tease me saying bad things (teary eyes)

Y/n: oh fine fine don't cry come we both will play together, ok?

Boy: okay (small smile)

They both started to play, y/n's friend approach them and said

Friend: yaahhh y/n I was calling you why weren't you answering me  (pout)

Y/n: hehe sowwy I was playing with my new friend

Friend: oh hey I am blessy and you?

Boy: h..hey I am jungkook, jeon jungkook

Y/n: and I am y/n btw you don't look you are from here, are you new here?, what is your age?-

Friend: aish let him answer one question first

Jk: I am 5 years old and yes I am not from here I just shifted here a month ago I live with my grandpa and grandma..

Y/n: where are your parents?

Jk: they live in another country, South Korea

Y/n: ah okay now let's continue playing

They three played together and as the time they all got close

(year later)

A 5 years old girl approach her friend while crying badly

Y/n: jungkook (crying)

Jk: aish what happened why are you crying, is it your grandma and aunt again?

She nodded and hugged her 6 year old friend while he pated her back

Jk:it's fine I am here don't cry what did you do this time, huh?

Y/n: I didn't study and my grandma and aunt started to scold me, my uncle came to handled the situation but it got worse as they all started to argue- (sobbed)

Jk: shh you are with me now calm down and and breath ok?

Listening to his soothing voice she calmed down but his heart broke seeing her like that

Jk: wanna eat something, hm? My cupcake?

He asked as he know how much she love food and she got a little happy

Y/n: yess what is there to eat?

Jk: um you wanna eat burger? And something else?

................................................................

About y/n:

It use to happen many times that her family will have fight and argue, while she will always come crying to jk

Her family Nd life is not like a normal kid want loving parents and Happy family and friends and many more. But she got non of them she didn't had parents.

her mother's divorced her father.

Her mother got cancer when she was born but somehow her mother was safe. Her mother left her with her grandparents and some years like till 6 years it want normal. Her family didn't taunted nor said anything cuz of her condition.

Despite her heart and ear condition she hear and see her family fighting and arguing. She pray to God to make her life normal but God didn't but send jungkook by her side.

She also listen taunts on how unlucky she is that her mother got cancer the day she was born, despite knowing it's not her fault but still get blame of her mother and blame of every arguments happen, it is a living hell for her which she badly wanted to get herself out.

She went through a lot but hide all this pain but couldn't hide this longer from her two other friends
Blessy and jk.. she only tell them everything and cry with them. They three were the bestest friends she had.

Her heart hurt so much listening to all the argues and fights, loud noises while she is just kid.

She was going through a lot

__________________________________